2010-2011 Albany Medical College Application Thread

Started by ksmi117
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey Congrats to those recently accepted! Can I ask how people are being notified at this point? Is it still email and/or now phone call

I was notified via email but I was camping without reception so I'm not sure if they tried to contact me by phone earlier.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to all.

I am still helping my ex-landlord rent one apartment he has left. It is nice 2 bedroom apartment 5 min to AMC. Heat and water included in price. Off-street parking available Email me for more info: [email protected].
 
Status
Not open for further replies.