You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2011-2012 University at Buffalo (SUNY) Wait List Thread
Started by EK601
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
yep, status pageHow did you find out that your waitlist position changed? Status page?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
JustNeedOne
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
JustNeedOne
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need2baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need2baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
Bottom Third
Could you explain this table?? Don't understand what the columns representHey Guys.. 1st year UB student here.. we have been all through this so wanted to
wish you guys luck on your application
Here is info I listed last year, with updated 2011:
year --- entered mid 1/3 --- ended within the
2011 -- 13-May -------------- bottom 1/3 (switched to on 22-June)
2010 --- 01-Jun -------------- bottom 1/3
2009 --- 19-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2008 --- 19-Jun ------------- mid 1/3
2007 --- 18-Jun ------------- mid 1/3
2006 --- 16-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2005 --- 23-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2004 --- 28-May ------------- bottom 1/3
2003 --- 18-May ------------- bottom 1/3
Hence, don't lose hope just b/c you are on bottom 1/3!
Hopefully I will see you guys all at the orientation.
If you have any question feel free to message me.
haha, yeah i had to look at it for a minute to understand it. the second column denotes the date when they began pulling people from the middle third. the final column denotes from which third the final accepted applicant was taken from (i think)
That's correct.
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23) Need2baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23) Need2baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third

India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third

Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
Accepted off wait list, top third, interviewed 1/11
Congrats!
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89-----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
posterpulp------------------I: 1/4
JustNeedOne--------------I: 3/21df (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need@baccepted---------I: 10/26
medsky-----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
has anyone accepted off the wait list sent updates after their interview?
When I called the dean over a month ago to find out if I should send another letter of recommendation and a letter of interest, he said not to. He said that the numerical score given to set your place in the wait list is permanent and that they do not want updates from us. He said that we could send them in, and they will gladly add it to our application file, but that will have absolutely zero influence in moving us up or down on the wait list. Hope that helps Steve.
Congrats on the recent acceptances!🙂
Could you explain this table?? Don't understand what the columns represent
sorry for late response, was away in Florida for spring break.
OK so first column is the year of application
Second column is showing the date when all the top 1/3 waiting listed applicants were accepted and they started accepting mid 1/3 in the waiting list.
Third column shows which 1/3 the acceptance ended in. So bottom 1/3 tell you that all of top 1/3 and most of mid 1/3 got in, and they moved on to bottom 1/3. (or so it seemed, they may have moved up to mid 1/3 without really knowing).
Once again good luck.
When I called the dean over a month ago to find out if I should send another letter of recommendation and a letter of interest, he said not to. He said that the numerical score given to set your place in the wait list is permanent and that they do not want updates from us. He said that we could send them in, and they will gladly add it to our application file, but that will have absolutely zero influence in moving us up or down on the wait list. Hope that helps Steve.
If there is big enough change in your update, like publication, new grades, etc... I say send it in, worse thing would be for them to ignore it.
I was also told that update material are useless, since you are already assigned a numerical score. Good luck to everyone on the waitlist
Just removed myself from the wait list, good luck to everyone!!
Thank you. Good luck with the school you chose!Just removed myself from the wait list, good luck to everyone!!
K
kpcrew
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
Withdrawal
posterpulp--------------------I: 1/4 - W:4/11 (from top third)
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
Withdrawal
posterpulp--------------------I: 1/4 - W:4/11 (from top third)
I hope there are waitlist acceptances tomorrow
I hope there are waitlist acceptances tomorrow
Is it always on Fridays?
K
kpcrew
Is it always on Fridays?
yes
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
lerm89---------I: 10/12 A:4/13 (From Middle Third - moved to Top Third on 4/6)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
lerm89---------I: 10/12 A:4/13 (From Middle Third - moved to Top Third on 4/6)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
w/d my acceptance tomorrow. good luck all 🙂
Is this still the case post-interview season?I was told by Mr. Rosso that status updates occur on Thursdays @ 5pm. I assumed this is when people are getting accepted and simply aren't looking until Friday.
I'm not sure, I feel like a lot of people are hearing on Friday too so I may have to give my man Mr. Rosso another call.Is this still the case post-interview season?
Now its just whenever someone withdraws an acceptance, someone from the wait list will be accepted really soonr--so no longer Thurs/Fri.
wait list movement seems to be slower than previous years.. should people in the upper third have any reason to be concerned?
I think you're safe. Mid May is when it should start to really move.wait list movement seems to be slower than previous years.. should people in the upper third have any reason to be concerned?
Accepted!
Congratulations!Accepted!
4
461756
Wait, you interviewed on 3/21 and were placed originally in the middle third? And now you're accepted? That's incredible! How did that happen?Accepted!
Wait, you interviewed on 3/21 and were placed originally in the middle third? And now you're accepted? That's incredible! How did that happen?
I agree, that's some very good luck right there. Do you think you will attend UB? Just need one, right? Well, there it is!
The List:
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
lerm89---------I: 10/12 A:4/13 (From Middle Third - moved to Top Third on 4/6)
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
lerm89---------I: 10/12 A:4/13 (From Middle Third - moved to Top Third on 4/6)
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
Bottom Third
The List:
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
lerm89---------I: 10/12 A:4/13 (From Middle Third - moved to Top Third on 4/6)
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
qiuqiu0311------------------I: 2/15 (moved from bottom third around 4/26)
Bottom Third
hi just to add myself to the list. I interviewed on Feb 15. and was placed originally in the bottom third. Checked yesterday and moved up to middle third!!!!!! Sooo happy~~!! I think i will have a better chance at middle third. Congrats to all those got accepted and good luck to all still waiting!
Accepted off the Wait List!!!!
India45----------------------I: 2/8 A:3/15 (From Top Third)
pandabear100--------------I: 1/25 A:4/5 (From Top Third)
DoctorOrville--------------I: 2/29 A:4/6 (From Top Third)
bnels89----------------------I:1/11 A:4/6 (from Top Third)
lerm89---------I: 10/12 A:4/13 (From Middle Third - moved to Top Third on 4/6)
JustNeedOne---------------I: 3/21 (Moved from Middle Third on 3/23)
Top Third
Sunrider---------------------I: 12/4
Skier3225-------------------I: 3/7
Cuddlesx3------------------I: 1/4
Sandstorm------------------I:1/25
Goblue89-------------------I: 2/21
Need2baccepted-----------I: 10/26
medsky----------------------I: 3/7 (Moved from Middle Third around 4/5)
Middle Third
kpcrew2oo2-----------------I: 9/14
pre88med--------------------I: 3/14
sickofwaiting----------------I: 3/21
ndino43----------------------I: 3/28
qiuqiu0311------------------I: 2/15 (moved from bottom third around 4/26)
Bottom Third
hi just to add myself to the list. I interviewed on Feb 15. and was placed originally in the bottom third. Checked yesterday and moved up to middle third!!!!!! Sooo happy~~!! I think i will have a better chance at middle third. Congrats to all those got accepted and good luck to all still waiting!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Interviewed in early January and was placed on bottom third. Moved up to middle third some time in Jan or Feb (I didn't check my status for quite a while)
There's clearly very little waitlist movement... does anyone know whats going on? I though fridays were the days we normally see movement. Given that we are very close to may 15th, this seems unusual.
JUST GOT ACCEPTED TODAY off the top third. No email just checked status page
congrats SDapplicant! did you ever find out what's going on with the seemingly slow wait list movement? do you think this year is going to be different than previous years or is it just that sdn is not accurately portraying waitlist movement?
could be either/or but best bet is to ask Mr. Rosso and applicants from last year. they are the only ones that might have insight into if the waiting list is really moving slower than usual which it may or it may not be.
i'm just wondering, did buffalo always move people up the ladder of spots (as in middle to upper third to acceptance) or did that just start last year? it seemed like, from last year's thread, that people just went from middle third to accepted without being in the upper third.
i'm just wondering, did buffalo always move people up the ladder of spots (as in middle to upper third to acceptance) or did that just start last year? it seemed like, from last year's thread, that people just went from middle third to accepted without being in the upper third.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.