2012-2013 New York Medical College Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gettheleadout

MD
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Space reserved for prompt.

Please PM the essays or lack thereof to me when the secondary is available and I will update this.

Good luck to everyone applying! :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

First!

Good luck everyone. I was accepted last cycle and I will try to answer questions for you guys.
It's a great school!

Here's some information:

powerincarnate's post about NYMC

Campus:

NYMC campus is a very small campus (in my opinion, being around UCSD campus which is huge). The campus contains dorms for medical students who are single or married/with kids. The housing is a two minute walk to the medical education building which is fairly new that has a very well lit and ventilated anatomy lab. There is also the westchester medical center (main trauma center) and children's hospital on campus which is a 5 minute walk. I emphasize the short distance because I plan to live on campus and roll out of bed to get to where I'm going (as I did in undergrad, very convenient). The campus is 40 mins away from Manhattan and you will need a car to get to places. Amenities include a sufficient gym, nice cafeteria, basketball courts, and fields to play soccer/flag football. The campus is surrounded by trees (thought it was very beautiful during interview day).

Campus

amw385's post about location

Things I am most excited about NYMC:

1. Lots of (Jewish) holidays!
2. Accessibility to go to Manhattan(close proximity, 40mins).
3. Westchester Medical Center. I am interested in surgery and since WMC is a main trauma center which covers a large region, lots of cases fly to campus (there is a helipad on campus), it will be a great experience.
4. The match list dating back to 2007 has shown that students had no trouble matching. I was particularly interested looking at my potential fields of interest and where students have matched to. Many students match back into CA in competitive residencies (all surgical specialties).
5. Dorm rooms. I am married and having an apartment/dorm room is a big plus. As well as a good gym.
6. Orientation week events are going to be awesome!
7. Very relaxing interview for me.

Thing(s) I don't like about NYMC:

1. Tuition (but I can't pick and choose). Debt of medical school. For me, this does have some factor in choosing a specialty (but I was always interested in surgery). I will still keep an open mind while I'm in school.
2. NYMC is not a top 20. (Being in a top 20 school helps for matching somewhat)
3. H/HP/P/F grading system. Can be high stress just like ABCDF.
4. No podcast/video for lectures. Only scribes. Many medical students throughout all med schools podcast at 1.5-2.0 speed for efficient studying. Lectures are a *waste of time (*there are exceptions).

Financial Aid:

This is solely my opinion and guess for how scholarships are handed out. I think they will try to attract students based on merit and/or increasing their diversity who have multiple acceptances. I believe they give a handful of 80k and 40k scholarships.

They also have need based grants based on your FAFSA and your parents' information is needed. I received some aid from the school based on my FAFSA. It is a significant amount but I will still have to pay more than 80% of the cost (tuition + living expenses).

Cost of attending NYMC:

Budget for class of 2016
~70k/year
I would suggest staying on your parents' health plan to save some money.

Interview Process:

After submitting the primary, you will receive a secondary (no screening process). There are no secondary essays. Once submitted, they will send an interview invitation via email. Make sure to set your date, as they will fill up first come/first serve. During interview day, they will talk about the school, financial aid, and have an upper classman talk to you. Come prepared to ask any questions you like about the school. From my interview experience, you will be interviewed by a faculty member and this person will try to give a relaxed interview. My interviewer asked general questions such as "Why NYMC?" "Tell me about yourself" "Please elaborate on so and so" "Any questions for me?". Make sure to say all the points you want to say. Before or after, you may have time to sit in a class (my interview day did not). At the end, there were 2 students that gave a tour and we ate lunch afterwards (bring lots of questions). After the interview day, they may take several months to decide whether or not to accept/waitlist/reject you.

Last edited:
First!

Good luck everyone. I was accepted last cycle and I will try to answer questions for you guys.
It's a great school!

What's the campus like? What's the thing you're most excited about NYMC? And one thing you dislike?

Members don't see this ad :)
Campus:

NYMC campus is a very small campus (in my opinion, being around UCSD campus which is huge). The campus contains dorms for medical students who are single or married/with kids. The housing is a two minute walk to the medical education building which is fairly new that has a very well lit and ventilated anatomy lab. There is also the westchester medical center (main trauma center) and children's hospital on campus which is a 5 minute walk. I emphasize the short distance because I plan to live on campus and roll out of bed to get to where I'm going (as I did in undergrad, very convenient). The campus is 40 mins away from Manhattan and you will need a car to get to places. Amenities include a sufficient gym, nice cafeteria, basketball courts, and fields to play soccer/flag football. The campus is surrounded by trees (thought it was very beautiful during interview day).

Campus

3. Westchester Medical Center. I am interested in surgery and since WMC is a main trauma center which covers a large region, lots of cases fly to campus (there is a helipad on campus), it will be a great experience.
4. The match list dating back to 2007 has shown that students had no trouble matching. I was particularly interested looking at my potential fields of interest and where students have matched to. Many students match back into CA in competitive residencies (all surgical specialties).
5. Dorm rooms. I am married and having an apartment/dorm room is a big plus. As well as a good gym.

1. Tuition (but I can't pick and choose). Debt of medical school. For me, this does have some factor in choosing a specialty (but I was always interested in surgery). I will still keep an open mind while I'm in school.
4. No podcast/video for lectures. Only scribes. Many medical students throughout all med schools podcast at 1.5-2.0 speed for efficient studying. Lectures are a *waste of time (*there are exceptions).

Wow. This is great! Thank you so much!
How is NYMC, with regard to financial aid?

Campus:

Campus

Thank you, that was extremely helpful!

On the Aid front they do also give out a fair number of scholarships. You don't even have to apply for them, I was offered one out of the blue after being accepted. I am not sure if this is merit-based, or just something they do according to some internal admissions logic. Obviously you can't count on it to be automatic, but if you are a strong candidate it is something to keep in mind.

Heard they are going to the multiple mini interview format.

Just waiting on my MCAT than hoping to apply here. I went to undergrad like 15 minutes away from this school and my brother was born at this hospital.

Members don't see this ad :)
Secondary: There were no essays last year for secondary.

I really would like to apply to NYMC but I don't have a LOR from a faculty in my UG major (I'm a non-trad). Anyone have any success substituting or getting a waiver?

Submitted my primary today. I'm so glad they didn't give essays last year and I really hope they don't do it this year. XD

Should I know anything in particular about NYMC's application procedure?

I really would like to apply to NYMC but I don't have a LOR from a faculty in my UG major (I'm a non-trad). Anyone have any success substituting or getting a waiver?

Website makes a point that they won't take substitutions... Just go back to your undergrad and ask, you may be surprised who remembers you and after a good story you should get a letter.

Website makes a point that they won't take substitutions... Just go back to your undergrad and ask, you may be surprised who remembers you and after a good story you should get a letter.

:thumbup:

That's what I did for one of my science letters.

I'm sure there will be some degree of leniency, depending on your specific situation. Email them.

If you're only a year or two out of undergrad, maybe less so. If it's a more significant amount of time, another letter from a superior would probably suffice, but again, ask.

You don't have a Pre-Health committee letter?

Interviewed last year and was rejected, but loved the environment at NYMC, Applying again, here is hoping for a better result :xf::xf::xf:

I'm sure there will be some degree of leniency, depending on your specific situation. Email them.

If you're only a year or two out of undergrad, maybe less so. If it's a more significant amount of time, another letter from a superior would probably suffice, but again, ask.

You don't have a Pre-Health committee letter?

Thanks for the advice. No, my UG doesn't have a pre-med committee. I actually just realized that since NYMC doesn't consider a math prof as a science letter, I'd be missing 2 letters instead of just 1. Probably just time to cross them off of my list. Good luck to everyone who is applying though!

Thanks for the advice. No, my UG doesn't have a pre-med committee. I actually just realized that since NYMC doesn't consider a math prof as a science letter, I'd be missing 2 letters instead of just 1. Probably just time to cross them off of my list. Good luck to everyone who is applying though!

i don't think their requirements are too far outside the norm. without getting one or two additional letters, are you missing out on several schools?

Most medical schools require a committee letter or 2 science and 1 non science and most will take math in either category as long as you don't try to pass to math professors as both of your sciences. You need to fix your letter problems, as you are going to run into this issue everywhere.... Just go back to the school and talk to people and if on a worst case you don't know anybody talk to the department heads, they will look up your record and give you a letter.

Most medical schools require a committee letter or 2 science and 1 non science and most will take math in either category as long as you don't try to pass to math professors as both of your sciences. You need to fix your letter problems, as you are going to run into this issue everywhere.... Just go back to the school and talk to people and if on a worst case you don't know anybody talk to the department heads, they will look up your record and give you a letter.

I think my last post may have been misundertood. I am using the math letter as a science at most schools, in addition to a science letter from a bio prof. I also have a non-science from a humanities prof and a letter from a supervisor. The problem with NYMC's LOR requirements is that they 1.) Don't accept math as a science LOR and 2.) They require one of the letters to be from someone in my UG major, which is not the case for me. This puts me at a 2 letter disadvantage. As far as I know, I am covered with what I have at every other schools I'm applying to.

I didn't even catch the "letter from someone in your major" part until I saw this thread...how specific about that are they? My UG doesn't have committee letters, but most of the classes I've taken have been Microbiology (including one of my letters) even though I'm a Biology major. The Biology department is almost entirely animal science classes and there isn't anyone from there that could write me a decent letter, but some places lump Bio/Microbio together as the same major. Think that's the case here?

You'll be surprised how much leniency there is. I'm non traditional and last took undergraduate courses at my college 8 years ago. Called them up and many said either too many years have passed, maybe someone in graduate school would be better, or they simply did not remember me. Things happen in life. You aren't going to be disqualified because you buck the trend. It turns out, I didn't even have single graduate letter as it has been 6 years since I was in graduate school as well. All my school letters came from several pre-med courses I needed to take, well after graduate school. No pre-med committee, no Major letters. But I did have a physician letter, one whom I've worked closely with the past six years. I also have a letter from my Boss. I also had letters from other important folks, some of whom are well known.

If your grades are good, your MCAT are good, you have several good letters, and you have good real world or research experience, you are guaranteed lots of interview invites. Clearly if you got all of these you are a winner and so what if things aren't the cookie cutter way they expect. Schools are looking for not just racial diversity, but other diverse opinions. For example, if you went and joined the peace corps for two years, the experience from that, the letter you get from that would be such a thing that would make you stand out from the thousands of regular college premed senior jumping straight into med school.

Anyways, NYMC has a nice suburban campus. It is in Westchester County, other than manhattan, it is the richest county in New York and top 10 in the country (depends on you categorize it). It, along with parts of long island, new jersey, and lower Connecticut are living areas for the rich folks who work in Manhattan.

Westchester Medical Center serves that the Major hospital for anyone from Lower mid Westchester and up, and also for Rockland County. People in the lower Westchester areas will either go to one of several hospitals in Yonkers or Bronx.

Anywhere close to a major city is going to be diverse, so you will see a lot of different things, but it is not in the heart of a city like SUNY Downstate.

Gross Anatomy Lab looked wonderful on the top floor of the medical education building. The building was built in 2001 I believed, so it isn't old. The apartments aren't as new though and for me they would have been too small. But again, I have lived alone for a while and have accumulated quite a bit of stuff. As others mentioned, it is Honers, High Pass, Pass, Fail so that isn't so good. BUT, I've seen in quite a bit of school, if the students "rise up" things do get changed.

I have no idea how generous they are as far as percent of class receiving scholarship, but I was one who had a scholarship. Make sure your candidacy is as good as possible and hope for the best. Here is another secret, and it was a student that told me this. Once you get accepted to more than one school, you can now pit them against each other for the opportunity to "obtain" you. So bug your financial aid people, look I really like your school, but other school is closer? or some other thing. The minute one gives you money, it becomes, I really like your school, but this school gave me X amount of money, or if it is a state school, then it is 20K cheaper. You'll be surprised how well that work. I've gotten school to give me scholarship that didn't originally do it, and I've gotten schools to increase scholarship offers based on the amount another school gives.

Kautionwirez said NYMC isn't a top 10 school, but reality is it isn't a top 90 school as the MSAR didn't publish the ranking of schools below the first 90 were ranked. BUT, like he said, they do match all over the place and there are reason for that.

1. They are still in the NYC metropolitan area so they have tons of people who came from the CITY, went to school at one of the city schools, and also have affiliated hospitals in the city. Basically, I'm sure they have a lot of connections.

2. NYMC is a "SAFE" school for a lot of people. So for example, many California students, who can't get into one of their state schools because there are too many qualified students for the few schools in California (or greater west coast) tend to look for schools else where to go to. NYMC, George Washington University usually get 12 to 14 thousand applicants as a result. Same thing applies to folks in state. If you want to be in the NYC metro area, you have 5 Awesome schools and SUNY Downstate and NYMC. If your candidacy isn't good enough for the first 5, NYMC like a great choice for you now. Therefore, many of these varied people will want to do their residency closer to home, so you see a lot going back to California, or Virginia, or Florida and so forth.

3. Don't worry so much about the ranking as they do match fairly well. But if you want to know, the ranking has a lot to do with Research and NYMC just does not have the major research capacity other schools in the area does. Just look at NIH funding and you'll see it way down in the 90s or 100s ranking. I believe it got something like 13 million from them, while Einstein for example got 167 million, Stony Brook for example got 34 million. Primary care ranking has a lot to do with percent of graduates going into primary care, and I believe a lot of these out of staters are looking to get into competitive residencies.

Like I said above, personally I have worked with a few of their doctors and they are great. It is about 30 min from NYC, longer if you are going way down in the City and traffic can double or even triple that. It is close to Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown with nice little shops and places to hang out. It is close to White Plains, a small city with Tons of things to do from shop, to clubs, to whatever.

I ended up going to another school, but I liked my experience on interview day at NYMC, I like the distance from the craziness of NYC, but yet not far from NYC. I've lived in the area most of my life so maybe I'm bias.

You'll be surprised how much leniency there is. I'm non traditional and last took undergraduate courses at my college 8 years ago. Called them up and many said either too many years have passed, maybe someone in graduate school would be better, or they simply did not remember me. Things happen in life. You aren't going to be disqualified because you buck the trend. It turns out, I didn't even have single graduate letter as it has been 6 years since I was in graduate school as well. All my school letters came from several pre-med courses I needed to take, well after graduate school. No pre-med committee, no Major letters. But I did have a physician letter, one whom I've worked closely with the past six years. I also have a letter from my Boss. I also had letters from other important folks, some of whom are well known.

If your grades are good, your MCAT are good, you have several good letters, and you have good real world or research experience, you are guaranteed lots of interview invites. Clearly if you got all of these you are a winner and so what if things aren't the cookie cutter way they expect. Schools are looking for not just racial diversity, but other diverse opinions. For example, if you went and joined the peace corps for two years, the experience from that, the letter you get from that would be such a thing that would make you stand out from the thousands of regular college premed senior jumping straight into med school.

Anyways, NYMC has a nice suburban campus. It is in Westchester County, other than manhattan, it is the richest county in New York and top 10 in the country (depends on you categorize it). It, along with parts of long island, new jersey, and lower Connecticut are living areas for the rich folks who work in Manhattan.

Westchester Medical Center serves that the Major hospital for anyone from Lower mid Westchester and up, and also for Rockland County. People in the lower Westchester areas will either go to one of several hospitals in Yonkers or Bronx.

Anywhere close to a major city is going to be diverse, so you will see a lot of different things, but it is not in the heart of a city like SUNY Downstate.

Gross Anatomy Lab looked wonderful on the top floor of the medical education building. The building was built in 2001 I believed, so it isn't old. The apartments aren't as new though and for me they would have been too small. But again, I have lived alone for a while and have accumulated quite a bit of stuff. As others mentioned, it is Honers, High Pass, Pass, Fail so that isn't so good. BUT, I've seen in quite a bit of school, if the students "rise up" things do get changed.

I have no idea how generous they are as far as percent of class receiving scholarship, but I was one who had a scholarship. Make sure your candidacy is as good as possible and hope for the best. Here is another secret, and it was a student that told me this. Once you get accepted to more than one school, you can now pit them against each other for the opportunity to "obtain" you. So bug your financial aid people, look I really like your school, but other school is closer? or some other thing. The minute one gives you money, it becomes, I really like your school, but this school gave me X amount of money, or if it is a state school, then it is 20K cheaper. You'll be surprised how well that work. I've gotten school to give me scholarship that didn't originally do it, and I've gotten schools to increase scholarship offers based on the amount another school gives.

Kautionwirez said NYMC isn't a top 10 school, but reality is it isn't a top 90 school as the MSAR didn't publish the ranking of schools below the first 90 were ranked. BUT, like he said, they do match all over the place and there are reason for that.

1. They are still in the NYC metropolitan area so they have tons of people who came from the CITY, went to school at one of the city schools, and also have affiliated hospitals in the city. Basically, I'm sure they have a lot of connections.

2. NYMC is a "SAFE" school for a lot of people. So for example, many California students, who can't get into one of their state schools because there are too many qualified students for the few schools in California (or greater west coast) tend to look for schools else where to go to. NYMC, George Washington University usually get 12 to 14 thousand applicants as a result. Same thing applies to folks in state. If you want to be in the NYC metro area, you have 5 Awesome schools and SUNY Downstate and NYMC. If your candidacy isn't good enough for the first 5, NYMC like a great choice for you now. Therefore, many of these varied people will want to do their residency closer to home, so you see a lot going back to California, or Virginia, or Florida and so forth.

3. Don't worry so much about the ranking as they do match fairly well. But if you want to know, the ranking has a lot to do with Research and NYMC just does not have the major research capacity other schools in the area does. Just look at NIH funding and you'll see it way down in the 90s or 100s ranking. I believe it got something like 13 million from them, while Einstein for example got 167 million, Stony Brook for example got 34 million. Primary care ranking has a lot to do with percent of graduates going into primary care, and I believe a lot of these out of staters are looking to get into competitive residencies.

Like I said above, personally I have worked with a few of their doctors and they are great. It is about 30 min from NYC, longer if you are going way down in the City and traffic can double or even triple that. It is close to Sleepy Hollow and Tarrytown with nice little shops and places to hang out. It is close to White Plains, a small city with Tons of things to do from shop, to clubs, to whatever.

I ended up going to another school, but I liked my experience on interview day at NYMC, I like the distance from the craziness of NYC, but yet not far from NYC. I've lived in the area most of my life so maybe I'm bias.

Ding. +1

NYMC looks like a great school and I am really not worried about its ranking. I just want to get in, that is my worry...

I just think it is important to reiterate how little the rankings mean. First of all, full disclosure, I think that the US News college rankings are way overused, so there's that. But seriously, if you have to split the medical school rankings into two separate rankings because it's too hard to combine the two, then your rankings are not very meaningful. As powerincarnate pointed out, the primary care rankings are mainly based on how many students go into primary care, as well as how much of the school's mission is consistent with emphasizing primary care. University of Minnesota-Duluth is ranked in the top 5 for primary care. I'm from Minnesota. If you think UMD is one of the top 5 medical schools in the country, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you. Furthermore, the research rankings (which are more or less consistent with what you associate with the best medical schools in the country) are primarily based on how much research money a school is getting (from NIH, etc). So, if you are a smaller medical school (not affiliated with a University), you have to allocate your resources to what matters most - training medical students to be physicians - and not as much to research. That's why only about 70 out of the ~120 medical schools report their funding: Because why be ranked 100/120 when you can just not be ranked? NYMC, the last I checked, was NOT ranked for this reason. They just simply can't compete with Harvard for research dollars. But NYMC does have plenty of research opportunities, and they're investing more and more every year. Last year, they got $38 million in funding, and most of that was from NIH (according to their website).

My point is, check out the school based the merits of the program before you make your decision. I was skeptical before my interview and definitely applied to NYMC as a "safe" school, but I was very surprised at how much I liked the school and its curriculum when I visited. Now, I'm planning on starting in August, and I did decide to go to NYMC over other programs due to some of the great opportunities you can get at NYMC.

Seriously, don't get too hung up on city livin.

I interviewed here last year and am on the wait list, and it is one of my top choices. Having gone to NYU for undergrad and having had the big city experience, I can tell you it's pretty overrated. (Unless you have lots and lots of money) I think the campus environment at NYMC will make a positive difference. As a student, you really don't get to truly enjoy the benefits of living in NYC. I still live in manhattan (in a tiny studio with boyfriend and cat), and trust me, when you are busy, and stressed, it's more of a burden than a benefit. It takes a lot out of you energy, time, and money wise, things that as a dance major/pre-med/working 20+ hours a week, I did not have, and that I imagine one would have even less of as a med student. NYMC is a happy compromise between a campus environment and a being in the city. West Chester is a quick train ride on MetroNorth to Grand Central (less than my commute when I lived in Brooklyn).

Also, being an NYU alum, I have huge amounts of student loan debt, their financial aide guy who talked to us at the interview was AMAZING. He made me feel like everything would be ok. :) Love love love this school.

Also I loved the students I met.

Seriously, don't get too hung up on city livin.

I interviewed here last year and am on the wait list, and it is one of my top choices. Having gone to NYU for undergrad and having had the big city experience, I can tell you it's pretty overrated. (Unless you have lots and lots of money) I think the campus environment at NYMC will make a positive difference. As a student, you really don't get to truly enjoy the benefits of living in NYC. I still live in manhattan (in a tiny studio with boyfriend and cat), and trust me, when you are busy, and stressed, it's more of a burden than a benefit. It takes a lot out of you energy, time, and money wise, things that as a dance major/pre-med/working 20+ hours a week, I did not have, and that I imagine one would have even less of as a med student. NYMC is a happy compromise between a campus environment and a being in the city. West Chester is a quick train ride on MetroNorth to Grand Central (less than my commute when I lived in Brooklyn).

Also, being an NYU alum, I have huge amounts of student loan debt, their financial aide guy who talked to us at the interview was AMAZING. He made me feel like everything would be ok. :) Love love love this school.

Also I loved the students I met.

I am all for this school . All i hear is good things. I do hear people comlian about the DO school association thing but who cares. If you get a great education who cares.

I am all for this school . All i hear is good things. I do hear people comlian about the DO school association thing but who cares. If you get a great education who cares.

wait what do you mean about the DO school association?

Tourno university owns the school. Doesnt change anything just some people think it is less of a school because of its DO association. It has no effect

"Touro" owns it; they are a large institution/company. Own several schools.

"Touro" owns it; they are a large institution/company. Own several schools.
To clarify for students who are applying, NYMC has a financial affiliation with the Touro University system. The Touro system has an undergraduate institution as well as three DO schools. However, at my NYMC interview, the admissions people and current students went out of their way to stress that this is really only a pretty loose financial affiliation. NYMC is very strictly governed by the AAMC, so it's not like they've changed the curriculum to a DO curriculum or anything even remotely similar to that. It's more of a symbiotic relationship than anything. Also, the only people I've ever encountered who think that NYMC is somehow a lesser school because of the Touro affiliation are people who are completely uninformed. So, if you're applying here, don't sweat the Touro thing too much.

I emailed them and they said they would take any of my current science letters as a substitution.

Yeah that is not a subsitition you are still sending two science and one nonscience. Same as everybody else.

It says one letter specifically has to be from someone in your major, not just a science prof. If they'll just take any two science letters since I'm a science major (Bio), then that makes my life a lot easier :D

Tourno university owns the school. Doesnt change anything just some people think it is less of a school because of its DO association. It has no effect

At their interview, they said Touro is actually has a Jewish affiliation (cafeteria is now kosher...), Touro does own some DO schools, they also own a bunch of other schools (medical-type and non-medical type graduate, undergraduate....). The way I see it, big business pumping money into the program can't hurt right?

You also get several Jewish holidays off which is nice.

At their interview, they said Touro is actually has a Jewish affiliation (cafeteria is now kosher...), Touro does own some DO schools, they also own a bunch of other schools (medical-type and non-medical type graduate, undergraduate....). The way I see it, big business pumping money into the program can't hurt right?

Nope its a good thing.

I didn't know there was such a requirement. Thank God I got a letter from my Bio professor :eek:

You're applying here too? Can we be classmates please?? :D

Hahah yup!! I am actually applying to all the medical schools in NY, with the exception of Weill Cornell and Mt Sinai. Are you applying to any others?

Hahah yup!! I am actually applying to all the medical schools in NY, with the exception of Weill Cornell and Mt Sinai. Are you applying to any others?

Yeah, probably a few others. I'm a fan of Einstein, Downstate, Rochester and Albany. I'm not positive where my app is going for sure though until I get my MCAT scores back. :p

Yeah, probably a few others. I'm a fan of Einstein, Downstate, Rochester and Albany. I'm not positive where my app is going for sure though until I get my MCAT scores back. :p

Haha, gotcha. I am applying to all four of them, so keep me updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.