You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2012-2013 Washington University in St. Louis Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Based on last year's trend, we might see some acceptances go out this Friday night 🙂 Good luck!
Based on last year's trend, we might see some acceptances go out this Friday night 🙂 Good luck!
Is that suppose to be via email/status update or phone call?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is that suppose to be via email/status update or phone call?
Usually status update first, phone calls are rarer. I received an email several days later and a couple days after that the acceptance package in the mail.
.
Last edited:
Is anyone having trouble logging in? I can't check my status...
Is anyone having trouble logging in? I can't check my status...
I just logged in, checked my status, and it was normal.

Edit: checked Saturday; normal.
Last edited:
Is anyone having trouble logging in? I can't check my status...
Maybe it means that your status is being updated!
I just logged in, checked my status, and it was normal.![]()
+1. I love how we're all so neurotic.
so... anyone hear anything?
me neither but I did interview really recently
me neither but i did interview really recently
+1.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing here. 🙁
so... anyone hear anything?
Unfortunately my status is still normal...

me neither but I did interview really recently
+2 Interviewed only 2-3 weeks ago, but still didn't hear anything via status update (really wasn't expecting to so soon)
Nothing here? Maybe it'll be next week!
.
Last edited:
Accepted last night!! Interviewed in December. Good luck to those waiting!
Accepted last night!! Interviewed in December. Good luck to those waiting!
Congratulations! So last night was indeed the night. Guess I'll wait for the next round, or wait-list movement...
Accepted last night!! Interviewed in December. Good luck to those waiting!
Congrats! I've been wearing my WashU hoodie almost nonstop since I got the call.
congrats guys! did u all get a phone call, email, or status update?
congrats guys! did u all get a phone call, email, or status update?
Status update here.
Congrats! Mind sharing your stats/when you interviewed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone else counting 'till midnight?
Are they releasing more acceptances tonight?
Are they releasing more acceptances tonight?
I remember reading further back in the thread that they would be releasing status updates at midnight. I don't want to start mass hysteria on the thread though, in the event that I misread...
Isn't that only on Fridays though?I remember reading further back in the thread that they would be releasing status updates at midnight. I don't want to start mass hysteria on the thread though, in the event that I misread...
Isn't that only on Fridays though?
You're probably right. Does that mean wait-list or rejection then if we didn't hear this Friday?
Not sure what to think. It's been a trend that the last Saturday of February (midnight - early Saturday) has been the last big wave of acceptances. I think wangers has pointed that there was an acceptance reported mid-March last year so there may be hope.
Not sure what to think. It's been a trend that the last Saturday of February (midnight - early Saturday) has been the last big wave of acceptances. I think wangers has pointed that there was an acceptance reported mid-March last year so there may be hope.
Yeah, it's weird because this time there was only one acceptance? :/ On SDN, I mean.
Yeah, it's weird because this time there was only one acceptance? :/ On SDN, I mean.
I agree! I'm hoping there's one last wave! This is a complete guess, but there was a huge storm in the midwest this week so maybe there's a delay with decisions...? Haha, just trying to stay hopeful!!
One of my friends who interviewed early November also got in on Saturday morning. Looks like that might have been the last wave of acceptances? :/
Has anyone accepted heard back on Second Look details/schedule? I am trying to look into flights and whatnot and didn't know if I should be looking for a Fri morning/afternoon/Sat morning flight...
If it's like it has been the past 3 years at least, events will start on Friday afternoon and go through Sunday morning.
You can always call or email the admissions office. I'm sure they'd be happy to give you details.
I don't think so... Ive heard they make decisions even in april
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
anyone know when we can sign up for second look? i don't think i've seen anything yet, but i might have missed it!
haven't seen anything either. Also, Facebook group?
If it's like it has been the past 3 years at least, events will start on Friday afternoon and go through Sunday morning.
You can always call or email the admissions office. I'm sure they'd be happy to give you details.
Friend is helping plan second look. The schedule is similar to previous years. Arrive around mid-day Friday.
.
Last edited:
Status update here.
Congrats! Do you mind sharing your stats?
- Status
- Not open for further replies.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 943
- Views
- 367K
