Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
And places that are a better fit for your awesome goals!!🙂Sorry guys. 🙁 But you guys will hopefully hear from better places!
Edit: ignore the second stupid smiley. It won't let me delete it!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
And places that are a better fit for your awesome goals!!🙂Sorry guys. 🙁 But you guys will hopefully hear from better places!
Just got the pre interview axe
Whelp ... Thought I survived the rejection train. Nope ... lol
Whelp ... Thought I survived the rejection train. Nope ... lol
Just got the pre interview axe
I was rejected today after being complete since late July. 72 LizzyM. Disappointed in this school.
First rejection 🙁 One of my top choices, too. Oh well, I guess I'm just glad to be relieved of silence...better now than latter I suppose.
I'm at the end of the alphabet and got the email early this morning, so my inkling is that it's not alphabetical...Mind sharing your last initial?
Do you think it's alphabetical? What's your last initial if you don't mind sharing?
Last initial was in the K-M range but I know someone else who got rejected last week in the R,S,T last initial range.
I looked into the thread from last year-- it really looks like it is a random type of process and a group of people won't be rejected in this batch of rejections and will be re-reviewed in January and will either receive one of the few IIs left at that point or a rejection. I'm also in limbo right now..That's a bummer...looks like it's kinda random then. Guess I'll just take no news as good news for now.
When were you complete?Pre-interview rejection yesterday. Last initial D
Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Best of luck at your interview. Wish I could have gotten one here but congrats and good luck to everyone left in the running!!II here yesterday, and I've been complete for close to 5 months. My first in the city, and I'm hoping to stay so I'm suped. Seems a lot of decisions were made yesterday- both good and bad- but best of luck to everyone in either case!![]()
try: https://s018.med.cornell.edu:8443/osafstatus/WebObjects/osafstatusI can't get to the status website here. The link in the email just doesn't work. I've had this problem for a few days. Anyone else know what to do?
When were you complete?
Nope. I tried chrome and internet explorer.
So does mine.Hmm interesting... Mine works...
Nope. I tried chrome and internet explorer.
Try logging in from your smartphone with wifi turned off. I've never been able to check my Cornell status at work via my work's wifi.
Yes, rejected 11/25, submitted 10/30.Hey everyone,
Has anyone who submitted mid-October or afterwards heard back? (Rejection or II?)
Where's the dislike button? 🙁Yes, rejected 11/25, submitted 10/30.
The closest I've seen was UPitt allowing me to withdraw my application after rejecting me. 😀Where's the dislike button? 🙁
That's the attitude! I'm rooting for ya!😀
Live goes on, I will get in somewhere
Well, rejected just now.
OOS, Complete mid-October.
Good luck to everyone else still waiting!
was it through email or status update?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.