You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2014-2015 Case Western Reserve University Application Thread
Started by gettheleadout
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is anybody getting rejected from CCLCM? Or do they just put everybody on hold
I don't think any rejections post-Interview have gone out yet. A regular "hold" rather than a "high-hold" seems to be indicative of long odds in terms of ultimately gaining acceptance off the waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone sign up for UT second look?
Considering it ... Case is my top choice of the schools I'm accepted to so I don't know if the cost to fly is "worth it".
Accepted yesterday. Complete 09/03/2014, II 01/29/2015, Interview 02/11/2015. I was feeling a bit rough on my interview day because I made the mistake of taking the Amtrak..so this is a pleasant surprise! Yay!
+1 interested in how much wait list movement there is for UTdecision hold. i interviewed last friday. i guess it was expected..
is waitlist movement typical?
Question for you lucky few CCLCM matriculants: When you received the call did the number have a Cleveland area code (216)? I've missed several calls in the last few days from the same # and can't seem to reach anyone when I call back.
Question for you lucky few CCLCM matriculants: When you received the call did the number have a Cleveland area code (216)? I've missed several calls in the last few days from the same # and can't seem to reach anyone when I call back.
Yeah, the call was from a 216 number. I was lucky enough to pick up the call but hellanutella also missed their first call and it seems like they left a voicemail.
Question for you lucky few CCLCM matriculants: When you received the call did the number have a Cleveland area code (216)? I've missed several calls in the last few days from the same # and can't seem to reach anyone when I call back.
Yup; lurklark is correct. My callback number had a 216 area code and went to Ms. Elizabeth Meyer's office (the awesome finaid/admissions director with the very relaxing, melodious voice).
Hope that you get The Call!
...
Last edited:
Just tried to reserve a spot for second look weekend after finally deciding on which school's second look to attend that weekend and there are no more spots. Pretty bummed, but I am familiar with the Cleveland area, so it is probably better for others to attend instead anyways. I hope everyone who goes has a great time!!
Just tried to reserve a spot for second look weekend after finally deciding on which school's second look to attend that weekend and there are no more spots. Pretty bummed, but I am familiar with the Cleveland area, so it is probably better for others to attend instead anyways. I hope everyone who goes has a great time!!
Woah that was fast. Oh well, that'll save me money at least.
Woah that was fast. Oh well, that'll save me money at least.
True! Same here. Three tickets into Cleveland makes it about the price of a small vacation for us.
Alternate list for CCLCM just now. Wheeee.
Alternate list for CCLCM just now. Wheeee.
Hmm I haven't heard!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It was via an I apply update!Hmm I haven't heard!
It was via an I apply update!
Checked my iapply and haven't heard anything yet for CCLCM, still on that waiting train I guess
Well I got an email telling me to check it!Checked my iapply and haven't heard anything yet for CCLCM, still on that waiting train I guess
OK so that was a cruel twist of fate. All of my missed calls from the 216 area code were from an insurance company in Cleveland trying to get me to enroll. Sigh ad infinitum....
+1Alternate list for CCLCM just now. Wheeee.
Are you able to get the online "accept offer" button to work? on the status update letter?
Anyone sign up for UT second look?
I did - Input from the students I met was "Go, people who do not regret that they did not." The write up is a bit underwhelming for sure.
I did - Input from the students I met was "Go, people who do not regret that they did not." The write up is a bit underwhelming for sure.
Good to hear!! Looking forward to it.
Alternate listed!
Are you able to get the online "accept offer" button to work? on the status update letter?
Where is this button? My letter only says to email them if I would like to stay on the alternate list
Same here!Alternate listed!
I have a button at the bottom of my email. It doesnt' work.Where is this button? My letter only says to email them if I would like to stay on the alternate list
Though I also emailed them on Saturday and no confirmation response yet.
I have a button at the bottom of my email. It doesnt' work.
Though I also emailed them on Saturday and no confirmation response yet.
I had the same issue - I'll message you!
Has anyone gotten a confirmation email to the alternate list for CCLCM?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope.Has anyone gotten a confirmation email to the alternate list for CCLCM?
I guess that makes me feel slightly better! 🙂Nope.
If any current students can tell me where I can find cheap, safe off campus housing that is close to the school of medicine, I would greatly appreciate it!
No confirmation here eitherHas anyone gotten a confirmation email to the alternate list for CCLCM?
Anyone know when people will be notified if they are on the alternate list for the university track this year?
So I think tomorrow I might re-email the CT track people to confirm that my acceptance of the alternate list was received....
Did you guys send your acceptance of alternate list email to [email protected]? I haven't heard confirmation either... assuming they got it but am of course a little paranoid..
yep i did! i might call them today if i have time... but since we all sent it there and nobody has heard back, I think I might not lol.Did you guys send your acceptance of alternate list email to [email protected]? I haven't heard confirmation either... assuming they got it but am of course a little paranoid..
Also got the ax.Got the "class has been filled" status on iApply for CCLCM this morning! Disappointing, but I'm glad this process is finally over.
Did they email you to check your iApply? I still haven't heard anything from CCLCM post interview and my iApply still only has the interview portal tab. Maybe they just haven't gotten around to sending me my "class has been filled" status...?Got the "class has been filled" status on iApply for CCLCM this morning! Disappointing, but I'm glad this process is finally over.
Yeah, next to the interview portal tab is a tab that says "Initial Review Messages." That's where my hold status letter and class is full letter were. It's weird you don't have that, maybe give them a call?Did they email you to check your iApply? I still haven't heard anything from CCLCM post interview and my iApply still only has the interview portal tab. Maybe they just haven't gotten around to sending me my "class has been filled" status...?
Did they email you to check your iApply? I still haven't heard anything from CCLCM post interview and my iApply still only has the interview portal tab. Maybe they just haven't gotten around to sending me my "class has been filled" status...?
I'm right there with ya!
I'd like to know this as well....they reeeeeeally need to separate the UT and CCLCM threads next year.Anyone know when people will be notified if they are on the alternate list for the university track this year?
I just got an alternate list email, so maybe one is coming your way soon!I'm right there with ya!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here just got the CCLCM 'class is full' email.
+1 Good callI just got an alternate list email, so maybe one is coming your way soon!
Sometime in April, I believe.I'd like to know this as well....they reeeeeeally need to separate the UT and CCLCM threads next year.
Have any of you alternate list-ers received confirmation after accepting your position? I'm looking at you, @sunflower18 & @ProbablyAPenguin .
Have any of you alternate list-ers received confirmation after accepting your position? I'm looking at you, @sunflower18 & @ProbablyAPenguin .
Nada!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K