2014-2015 Texas Tech University - Lubbock Application Thread

Started by sector9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Is anyone else currently applying to the MD/MBA program for the 2015 entry year? I interviewed about a week ago, and I'm still waiting to hear back.
 
Hey so I just finished finals, so I'm now beginning to look at the different campuses. I was wondering if anyone can give some input into what advantages and disadvantages Lubbock might have over Amarillo or Odessa/Midland.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent thank yous to my faculty interviewer and to Dr. Berk. It was really early in the season so I caveated that I was not sure of what the future held but I said, without obfuscation or tergiversation, that I would consider them righty at the top when it came time to choose.