2014-2015 University of Missouri - Columbia Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Oh, the suspense!:rofl:Any new info for anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone know if Mizzou accepts update letters post-waitlist decision?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know if Mizzou accepts update letters post-waitlist decision?
I'm pretty sure once you've been interviewed and ranked, you're locked at they ranking on the WL. They go through the WL from the top via rankings. I don't think there's a way to change your placement.

Reactions: 1 user
New poster.. I'm on middle third of wait list.During my interview they mentioned the past two years they've gone to the top of the bottom third for acceptances.. here's to hoping they do that again!

Can anyone who attended the second look day give a recap of how it was and what they talked about?

Wanted to let everyone know that the administration just told us the average step 1 score for this past class was a 238. Not too shabby.

Does anyone know how many people have been accepted from the alternate list so far?

Last I knew 11, but that number should start moving up much more quickly in about a month.

Accepted via phone call today around 1pm CST!! Good luck to everyone still waiting!!

Reactions: 2 users
16 accepted off the wait list as of today.

Just emailed to withdraw my acceptance. Hope it goes to someone who doesn't have any yet! :)

Accepted today around 945am CST via phone call!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just emailed to withdraw my acceptance today. Good luck to everyone still waiting !

Reactions: 1 users
Anybody have any idea what spot the waitlist is currently at?

Anybody have any idea what spot the waitlist is currently at?

It was still in the top third the other day. There are a significant number of people joining the group so my guess is it is approaching the second third. The group is at about 86.

They are currently in the middle third of the wait list

Is the Facebook group a solid indicator of the current incoming 2015 class size? Can any current students comment on this?

Is the Facebook group a solid indicator of the current incoming 2015 class size? Can any current students comment on this?

I have heard from a current student it's not. He says you're added to that as soon as you're accepted. Including people still holding multiple acceptances.. Which apparently there is still a handful. Also even when it is full there is movement as accepted people may get accepted off of a wait list at a school they prefer and choose togo there instead. They're in the high 40s on the wait list.

I have heard from a current student it's not. He says you're added to that as soon as you're accepted. Including people still holding multiple acceptances.. Which apparently there is still a handful. Also even when it is full there is movement as accepted people may get accepted off of a wait list at a school they prefer and choose togo there instead. They're in the high 40s on the wait list.
Current student here. This is correct.

Hey, just wondering if anyone has heard anything? Also how did you guys find out your # on the waitlist? I called the other day (after promising myself I wouldn't, but couldn't wait any longer) and they told me they couldn't tell me

Withdrew my spot 2 weeks ago. Seems like I forgot to post here.

Just got my secondary for the next cycle. Only a little over a week until I die on the wait list for this one. Anyone else in the same boat?