Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations! When were you complete?II! 34 and 3.90 with lots of research. So excited! Good luck everyone else!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congratulations! When were you complete?II! 34 and 3.90 with lots of research. So excited! Good luck everyone else!
Thanks! Complete on 7/1Congratulations! When were you complete?
I was wondering if they accommodated the request or not!It was answered a few posts up 🙂
Ah makes sense!I was wondering if they accommodated the request or not!
Thank you, and not to get all sappy, but I appreciate your faith in me 🙂 I hope you hear good news shortly, you have solid numbers yourself!Wow! Those links help a ton!! My stats aren't high as you -- 33 + 3.74c/3.9s. Cornell is 1a/1b with Columbia for me. Good luck on the interview!

Congrats! When were you complete?II righhhhtttt nowwwww! My top choice. WCMC!!!!
It's a good II to start the season off withComplete 7/28 gpa 3.76 mcat 34. First II!!
Does Cornell offer student hosts? My interview is the 15th and I couldn't find student host information anywhere in the emails
I would be interested in hearing this too. Although I don't know how much it would help since I only applied to Cornell and Columbia and haven't gotten an II from the latter school yet...Does anyone know if other NYC schools (NYU/Sinai/Columbia) respond positively to in the area emails? Looking at plane tickets and it's going to be an expensive interview season! Thanks 🙂
What days are available for interviews? Will be interviewing at another school in late sept and hoping my in-the-area email to WCMC does the trick!
What days are available for interviews? Will be interviewing at another school in late sept and hoping my in-the-area email to WCMC does the trick!
Does anyone know if other NYC schools (NYU/Sinai/Columbia) respond positively to in the area emails? Looking at plane tickets and it's going to be an expensive interview season! Thanks 🙂
Ugh. I live a couple blocks away from Columbia. Certainly don't have the advantage of "being in the area"...Out of the three, Columbia is pretty receptive to in the area emails. In previous years, some applicants who sent in the area emails got interview invites within the next couple days.
Ugh. I live a couple blocks away from Columbia. Certainly don't have the advantage of "being in the area"...
II just now....
7/6CONGRATS! when were you complete?
Did they let you reschedule? I need to do the same 🙁II today. But I had a question for you guys. The dates in the email were all in September. However, I already have seven interviews scheduled in September. Given that Cornell is non-rolling, would it be acceptable/advisable to ask for a date in october?
7/6
I'm dying.
I can't go to any of the dates they gave me #overwhelmed
Ugh. I live a couple blocks away from Columbia. Certainly don't have the advantage of "being in the area"...
Did they let you reschedule? I need to do the same 🙁
ahhh good luck!!! can i ask you if september 9 and 10 are still options...?
The 10th was an option for me today (I didn't schedule it though)
I've been to the dorm for a party 6 years ago, it looked nice, normal, may appear to be small if you aren't used to NYC standard of living.Can anyone comment on what it's like living in Cornell's first year dorms, and more widely, NYC as a whole.
There is also a high female/male ratio, boys tend to report being surprised at how often they got ladies to buy drink for them.
http://nycedc.tumblr.com/post/16175652438/ratio-of-single-men-to-single-women-in-nyc-newWell, this is news to me, is it specific to Manhattan? Also, I see you've joined the penguin brigade 😛
Can anyone comment on what it's like living in Cornell's first year dorms, and more widely, NYC as a whole.
Can anyone comment on what it's like living in Cornell's first year dorms, and more widely, NYC as a whole.
Sorry for the slow reply. Yes, they gave me several later dates to choose from.Did they let you reschedule? I need to do the same 🙁
That's excellent! I'll call them early in the week 🙂Sorry for the slow reply. Yes, they gave me several later dates to choose from.
I was wondering the same thing.Does Cornell have a student hosting program?
Does Cornell have a student hosting program?
Sent them an e-mail back on Friday and they responded that they'd forward my info to current students and see if anyone was willing to host. However, since many students are starting right around this time they said not to be surprised if no hosts were available (that also may be because my interview is ~1 week away).
Has anyone been able to get ahold of the Cornell Housing Office for Olin boarding? I've called and left a message several times, but have been unable to get ahold of anyone. 🙁
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.