You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 New York Medical College Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Plot Twist: That "sample" CASPer was actually our real evaluation and tested to see how we would act in an pressurized, unethical situation.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I can't even log in again...
+1!!!I can't even log in again...
How?I think I'm at the real test now! Good luck everyone!
Hi _____________,
When it's test time, the countdown button will turn green. If it does not, you likely have not added your AAMC #, or do not have a verified account (which requires ID submission).
After you begin your test, this will read "Resume Your Test" until ALL users have completed. Do not be alarmed if you complete your test and still see the "resume" button!
Best,
Rich
--------------------------
Rich, you suck.
When it's test time, the countdown button will turn green. If it does not, you likely have not added your AAMC #, or do not have a verified account (which requires ID submission).
After you begin your test, this will read "Resume Your Test" until ALL users have completed. Do not be alarmed if you complete your test and still see the "resume" button!
Best,
Rich
--------------------------
Rich, you suck.
But actually I am still on the Sample CASPer page.... Did anyone refresh or go back to the start page yet?
I was logged in an hour before the exam. At 8pm the start button appeared and I clicked it 300x and nothing happened..... I tried a different computer and when I tried logging in again it said that the password and user name are invalid. I then tried resetting my password but it said no account was associated with my email....
Anyone watch Silicon Valley? This is like the last episode of the season lol
guys log in again, my real test just started...i think
Everybodyanyone else stuck at the end of the survey screen?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I WAS JUST THINKING THISAnyone watch Silicon Valley? This is like the last episode of the season lol
How?
So first when I was able to log in again, I clicked "Start" and it went to that really unprofessional/weird troll sample test. I logged out and logged back in and now the real test instructions are here and I've started.
You probably aren't. There are two instructional videos and then they say "thanks for taking the survey"I think I'm taking it? Theres an instructional video?
I am currently listening to some woman explain how CASPer works...
What the....it says I already "took the test?!?!" WHAT
did anyones button never turn green?!
Can anyone write an email to those guys.
Just go back to the sign in page and log in and then it will start
I got to the first video and it froze. did anyone else experience this?
Mine just says I completed my test and I have no reservations, I never saw a video or got into anything. WTF casper
you have no tests pending
1 test completed
smh - fml
1 test completed
smh - fml
did anyones button never turn green?!
Mine didn't turn green. It was red until it hit 00:00 and then the page said that I have "no tests pending" and "1 test completed". Anyone else?
You have no tests pending (and 1 test complete)... Anyone?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine just says I completed my test and I have no reservations, I never saw a video or got into anything. WTF casper
ME too WHATS going on
i'm not mad at you NYMC - just ... disappointed. what now?
You have no tests pending (and 1 test complete)... Anyone?
Similar question: how would I enter a committee letter that comes with a packet of other letters?
Did you ever figure out the answer to this?? I'm in the same boat
Getting the no tests pending, 1 test completed indication also... Does anyone know if someone responds if you start a conversation through the speech bubble on the lower right side of the screen?
NOW'S NOT THE TIME!!!Did you ever figure out the answer to this?? I'm in the same boat
Getting the no tests pending, 1 test completed indication also... Does anyone know if someone responds if you start a conversation through the speech bubble on the lower right side of the screen?
They will. Some dude named Garnesh in a tuxedo avatar hit me up.
I tried sending a message to Rich Emrich about the whole no test pending thing... no response (not suprising). Glad everyone else is having the same problems otherwise this would be a nightmare.
They will. Some dude named Garnesh in a tuxedo avatar hit me up.
I typed in the speech bubble awhile ago and no one responded....I typed to Rich?
This is what I got: We're having a server problem that will take a few minutes to resolve. It's affecting all users. Hang tight everyone!
^same (no test pending no one responding). I guess I'm just going to go to my soccer game and reschedule, this is absolutely ridiculous
I typed in the speech bubble awhile ago and no one responded....I typed to Rich?
Yeah I typed to Rich too. I'm assuming their developers, probably 10 people, are dealing with 1000s of us so..
I wonder if this dilemma is part of the ethics test. wouldn't that be tricky tricky
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm stuck at "You are a relief worker" 26%
Yeah I typed to Rich too. I'm assuming their developers, probably 10 people, are dealing with 1000s of us so..
a part of me feels bad for those 10 people ... then a part of me is like, yo NYMC wtf did you do this?
Welp... anyone got any good jokes?
"Have you heard about that one time those med school applicants had to take that CASPer test?"Welp... anyone got any good jokes?
takeCASPer.comWelp... anyone got any good jokes?