You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 New York Medical College Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Thanks for the laugh before i take this test.I farted in my chair and it smells terrible but i can't move because of casper.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got some fake test, with rather unprofessional prompts/choices/statements. Vunderbar.
EDIT: Lol, nevermind
EDIT: Lol, nevermind
"If you have a slow or unstable internet connection; if you're typing on a tablet screen; if you're tethered to your mobile phone while travelling through the mountains on a train: GTFO. Really. What were you thinking? Better reschedule, and we'll catch you on the flippety flop."
Direct from the CASPer test. Seriously?
Direct from the CASPer test. Seriously?
Not very professional at all"If you have a slow or unstable internet connection; if you're typing on a tablet screen; if you're tethered to your mobile phone while travelling through the mountains on a train: GTFO. Really. What were you thinking? Better reschedule, and we'll catch you on the flippety flop."
Direct from the CASPer test. Seriously?
I only got the sample test.....
What the **** is this.... some random sample SURVEY.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me too!I only got the sample test....no real prompts...
Yeah.....If I wasn't looking through this thread, I would have had a heart attack by now.
Nothing happens after the sample test.
can we start now?
At least the sample test lets me vent.
What do you think?
--I deserve a refund.
Why do you think that?
--CASPer isn't doing too hot tonight.
What do you think?
--I deserve a refund.
Why do you think that?
--CASPer isn't doing too hot tonight.
"If you have a slow or unstable internet connection; if you're typing on a tablet screen; if you're tethered to your mobile phone while travelling through the mountains on a train: GTFO. Really. What were you thinking? Better reschedule, and we'll catch you on the flippety flop."
???????????????????????????????
???????????????????????????????
"In the meantime, please follow us on https://twitter.com/take_CASPer and we will update you as soon as possible!"
They did not just ask me to follow them on twitter.
They did not just ask me to follow them on twitter.
How many screw-ups is too many?
For a medical school. more than 2 screw ups is enough for me to lose my interest.
WHat happened after finishing the sample?At least the sample test lets me vent.
What do you think?
--I deserve a refund.
Why do you think that?
--CASPer isn't doing too hot tonight.
FOr me nothing?
that seemed fishy when I read that......IS CASPER HACKED???"If you have a slow or unstable internet connection; if you're typing on a tablet screen; if you're tethered to your mobile phone while travelling through the mountains on a train: GTFO. Really. What were you thinking? Better reschedule, and we'll catch you on the flippety flop."
???????????????????????????????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For a medical school. more than 2 screw ups is enough for me to lose my interest.
I'm pretty much there...very much considering withdrawing.
Did anyone else notice they spelled corresponding wrong?
Wait so what's going on now?
wth is going on, this is so unprofessional.
omg
I am stuck at this screen now
Sample CASPer
Thank You!
Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.
Sample CASPer
Thank You!
Thank you for taking our survey. Your response is very important to us.
Mine had some advertisement for the video (twice) and then said "thank you for completing the survey..."
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yep. I'm waiting till 8:30....maybe something magically will happen.anyone else stuck at the end of the survey screen?
I still can't even access the webpage at all. So frustrating!!!!!!!
wthh!!! before hitting start, I got into some serious test mindset, said a prayer, took a deep breath, and got an ultimate troll surveyyy. jdfjnsdjfnsdjfn 😡
For a medical school. more than 2 screw ups is enough for me to lose my interest.
I dont know about you guys but whoever did this has a sense of humor and it makes me want to matriculate at NYMC even more
Too be fair, it's not NYMC that is running this test. Still, I wonder if they'd be interested in seeing how the program they've chosen is reflecting upon their school.
