You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2015-2016 New York Medical College Application Thread
Started by Ismet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
StahpGuys, CASPer is observing SDN right now. This is part of it.
This page makes the waiting time not terrifying anymore.lolI've refreshed this page like twenty times in the last twenty seconds and I'm just enjoying the lolz while I wait.![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ughhhh, how bad would it be if i rescheduled for the august test?
I got the same host error too, wouldn't load the page. At first, it said I had completed the test and had no pending tests before I even started the exam!!! And now it says my password is incorrect, definitely didn't change it...Their website is having a lot of issues for sure.
check your spamI did not receive the e-mail from CASPer saying the exam was pushed back 30 minutes. Uhhh?
yes.Brockstar shoulda been MVP for that steal
Could be working on my UC secondaries....
Just got this message
"Hi there.
Please note that we are experiencing some server errors. This will not negatively affect your test, and we appreciate your patience. An update will be sent out shortly!
Please note that the exam will be pushed back by 30 minutes and will start at 8:30PM EDT. On behalf of the CASPer team, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."
Just got this message
"Hi there.
Please note that we are experiencing some server errors. This will not negatively affect your test, and we appreciate your patience. An update will be sent out shortly!
Please note that the exam will be pushed back by 30 minutes and will start at 8:30PM EDT. On behalf of the CASPer team, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused."
+1. This thread is gonna be the longest just because of these issues... Must've been a ton of people trying to get in and do this early.It says my login is now invalid too....lol
Stahp
good then maybe they can take a hint and figure this **** out >.<
East-coasters gonna get screwed out of their beauty rest.
With experience in IT, it baffles me that a server isn't ready to handle this many users even though they are fully aware of how many people will be signing on at once...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for some reason this reminds me of ARGO...... is there a way to use CASPer in an "argo eff yourself" way? lol
in my pj's already =PEast-coasters gonna get screwed out of their beauty rest.
Apparently too manywonder how many people are trying to take this test tonight

Guys DO NOT RE-REGISTER!!!
There is a sign-in link in the top right-hand corner of the main portal. I missed it at first and was confused as to why it was making me re-register, but then I looked closer and saw the sign-in link is separate.
Still not able to log in, though, so I guess it doesn't really matter right now haha. We'll see what 8:30 brings...
There is a sign-in link in the top right-hand corner of the main portal. I missed it at first and was confused as to why it was making me re-register, but then I looked closer and saw the sign-in link is separate.
Still not able to log in, though, so I guess it doesn't really matter right now haha. We'll see what 8:30 brings...
I don't have a Computer science background. Wouldn't having everyone take the test at the same time cause a crash since so many people log on at the same time. This could probably be improved by not having scheduled times to take stress off their servers.
in my pj's already =P
don't let CASPer spook you haha
they said they're reviewing apps even if you haven't taken casperughhhh, how bad would it be if i rescheduled for the august test?
we could've been done with 2 whole scenarios by now -.-
I'm in
Curious, what time do you guys normally sleep? I go to bed at like 1 or 2 every day...in my pj's already =P
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it wouldn't if they actually knew **** about computer science and upgraded their servers to be able to handle the loadI don't have a Computer science background. Wouldn't having everyone take the test at the same time cause a crash since so many people log on at the same time. This could probably be improved by not having scheduled times to take stress off their servers.
This is what I always say when things like this happen. It's not like when some crazy event happens and Twitter crashes because Twitter had no way of knowing what the volume would be at that time. They know exactly how many of us are taking this test, so they should be able to prepare.With experience in IT, it baffles me that a server isn't ready to handle this many users even though they are fully aware of how many people will be signing on at once...
I did this because I didn't get an email saying it was being pushed back and that was the only thing I could do. I hate this stupid test.Guys DO NOT RE-REGISTER!!!
There is a sign-in link in the top right-hand corner of the main portal. I missed it at first and was confused as to why it was making me re-register, but then I looked closer and saw the sign-in link is separate.
Still not working, so I guess it doesn't really matter right now haha.
logged in but got this:
Hi ___________
We are seeing a server database issue that is preventing everyone from logging in. We need another few minutes to resolve the issue, so please be patient and we will start the test as soon as we can.
Best,
Rich
Hi ___________
We are seeing a server database issue that is preventing everyone from logging in. We need another few minutes to resolve the issue, so please be patient and we will start the test as soon as we can.
Best,
Rich
in my pj's already =P
Bought a huge cup of Colca Cola to stay awake enough to take this test! It's running empty! Abort mission! Abort mission!
I got in. Best of luck to everyone.
bruh
Last edited:
casper.. oh casper.
why must you do this to me?
a tear has fallen.
why must you do this to me?
a tear has fallen.
Who is Rich and why is he messing with us??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i'm in! GL to all ~
IGHT WE IN DIS - GODSPEED
Did anyone else have issues uploading their ID? The "start verification" button isn't working for me

