2016-2017 Saint Louis University Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those accepted from the waitlist, how long before you got your financial aid award packet?
I got mine almost exactly 2 weeks after I submitted my deposit

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do we need to send official transcripts to SLU if all our our grades were submitted on AMCAS?

we all sent official transcripts to AMCAS... I wish we didn't have to resend these.

Reactions: 2 users
Anymore waitlist movement?

Reactions: 2 users
I've really enjoyed first year. I'm very happy at SLU. I like the city a lot more then I thought I would (I'm from the west coast).
The probation doesn't worry me. I believe it will get fixed and SLU will continue to produce great doctors.
Dr. Slavin leaving sucks. Some other school will be very lucky to have him. But SLU will continue to be a great place to study. Lots of great teaching faculty and plenty of opportunities. Let me know if you have any other questions I can try to answer. Congrats to all those accepted! I was accepted in June last year so there is still hope for those on the waitlist.

When in June were you accepted off the WL?

Based off the last couple years threads, we may be entering the last week of waitlist movement. Best of luck to everyone still patiently waiting!

So, are we going to get a rejection letter at some point? I just want some closure.

Rejected this am. LM 67-69 OOS. Interviewed mid february, letter of intent submitted mid/late april.

Also rejected off of the waitlist yesterday for the second year in a row. Same rejection letter too!

I was waitlisted this year and still no rejection...this is odd that they are coming out at different times!

I think they are simply cutting down the waitlist to a more reasonable number, given that school starts in a couple weeks and that some schools have started already. At this point, if there is any movement, it will only be due to a couple people picked off by higher ranked schools, health or financial reasons. They need to keep some waitlisted around in the event this happens. I guess the question is how many are they going to keep warm?