2016-2017 Saint Louis University Application Thread

Started by WedgeDawg
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I've really enjoyed first year. I'm very happy at SLU. I like the city a lot more then I thought I would (I'm from the west coast).
The probation doesn't worry me. I believe it will get fixed and SLU will continue to produce great doctors.
Dr. Slavin leaving sucks. Some other school will be very lucky to have him. But SLU will continue to be a great place to study. Lots of great teaching faculty and plenty of opportunities. Let me know if you have any other questions I can try to answer. Congrats to all those accepted! I was accepted in June last year so there is still hope for those on the waitlist.


When in June were you accepted off the WL?
 
Based off the last couple years threads, we may be entering the last week of waitlist movement. Best of luck to everyone still patiently waiting!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was waitlisted this year and still no rejection...this is odd that they are coming out at different times!
 
I think they are simply cutting down the waitlist to a more reasonable number, given that school starts in a couple weeks and that some schools have started already. At this point, if there is any movement, it will only be due to a couple people picked off by higher ranked schools, health or financial reasons. They need to keep some waitlisted around in the event this happens. I guess the question is how many are they going to keep warm?