2016-2017 SUNY - Upstate Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know when Upstate disburses the loan money?

Also for current student, what exactly do we need to buy from the list they sent us (thing that we will actually need)?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when Upstate disburses the loan money?

Also for current student, what exactly do we need to buy from the list they sent us (thing that we will actually need)?
I was told the second week of classes.

Members don't see this ad :)
I withdrew my acceptance here as I got into a different schoo, so a spot should be available soon!

Hey guys, last call for HPSP. Slots are going to fill up this coming month for the Army. Let me know if anyone that got a late acceptance wants to apply. My center is right next to Upstate, look forward to meeting you all at orientation and beyond, good luck in your first year!

Was told today that the list is moving and I should check in sometime in July. So maybe there's hope. I just wish I could totally commit to a school this late in the cycle.

Was told today that the list is moving and I should check in sometime in July. So maybe there's hope. I just wish I could totally commit to a school this late in the cycle.
Withdrew today so keep your fingers crossed. Upstate would've been amazing!

Hi everyone, going to be attending here this fall! I was looking around to see if anyone had answered this, but it doesn't look like it. Can an out-of-state student get in-state residency/tuition? I had done some research awhile ago and it seems like it's possible, but Upstate's financial aid/bursars offices didn't have great info as apparently there were some changes coming. I'm attending here whether or not it's possible, but it would be nice if I could get the tuition break :) anyone know anything?

MS2 here. I just submitted my application today for state residency in New York. It was available for us this year but there have been rumblings that they will stop offering this to students in the future. For what its worth, here is the current policy:
New York State Residency Determination | Current Students | SUNY Upstate Medical University