2016-2017 University of California - San Francisco Application Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm still waiting to hear one way or another. I gotta think it'll happen before the end of this week.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got rejected today! And yes, this is the nicest rejection letter I have read. Thank you for those kind words, Mr. Associate Dean!

Got rejected today! And yes, this is the nicest rejection letter I have read. Thank you for those kind words, Mr. Associate Dean!

Hey I'm sorry to hear that and wish you much success in this process. Do you mind sharing your complete date?

Complete since August and silencee. I think they forgot about me lol

Reactions: 3 users
January 24th and February 14th. The only PRIME days left.

To the those who interviewed, did we receive a match list in our interview packet? I think I lost mine.

No idea if interviewees get a match list, but I know the year prior's match list is posted up on the wall in the Medical Sciences building - for those with interviews still to happen, you could probably ask one of the med students to show it to you if you have some downtime. They explicitly asked for us not to post it online, though, so I don't think you can find it anywhere there.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Accepted JMP! Loved my interview day and interviewers so much. :love:

Reactions: 8 users
Do we have a strong chance if we got our secondaries and completed them late November?

axed, complete 9-30. congratulations and best of luck to all!

Rejected, complete october

Savaged. But very gently. I almost felt encouraged, which is good considering I have an MMI tomorrow.

Also complete early October.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

And it's a bit shorter if you interview late (i.e. Feb)

Oh really? Why's that? (Interviewing this month)

Also anyone know how interviewing for multiple programs affect the timeline? I'm interviewing for MD, MD-Prime, JMP and JMP-Prime.

I know the MD prime interview is after acceptance, by phone, but the JMP-Prime is on the JMP interview day in the afternoon I believe.

Oh really? Why's that? (Interviewing this month)

Also anyone know how interviewing for multiple programs affect the timeline? I'm interviewing for MD, MD-Prime, JMP and JMP-Prime.

I know the MD prime interview is after acceptance, by phone, but the JMP-Prime is on the JMP interview day in the afternoon I believe.

I guess it's just because they want to give people plenty of time to decide on a school before traffic day, so they try to get decisions out a bit more quickly for late interviewees. Might not be much shorter than 4 weeks, but shouldn't take 6 weeks either from what I hear

I submitted my primary in early June and my secondary the day it was requested (10/17).

Ouch my heart... this one stings! :(
Rejected post-secondary.

LizzyM 72-73. Complete 9/4. IS.