2017-2018 Michigan State University (MSU-COM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted, OOS applicant! Interviewed 10/27.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone know how rejections go out? Email, phone, snail mail?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
For those who got interviews, did you find out through email?

OOS Interviewed 10/27. Accepted 11/06. First step.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any Canadians or non-Canadian international students interview here yet?
I am Canadian. I was interviewed on 8 September, accepted on 14th September. I have paid deposit but will not be attending. Good luck to everyone :)

Last edited:
People who interviewed after me getting accepted? Initiate FULL PANIC mode!!!

Also I did some digging through last year's thread. And it looks like the latest people heard back for the 10/18 interview was 11/17. So we still got some time to go unfortunately...

Reactions: 3 users

Also I did some digging through last year's thread. And it looks like the latest people heard back for the 10/18 interview was 11/17. So we still got some time to go unfortunately...
Hang in there man! I know it hurts to sit there in silence

Im with ya! it sucks waiting. I thought today might be the day

I was told that they are running behind but that I should expect a decision by next week. Interview on oct 18

I hate waiting so much but if I end up getting accepted then it's honestly for the better. If MSUCOM takes long enough I should be able to know my fate at WVSOM before having to make a decision.

I am Canadian. I was interviewed on 8 September, accepted on 14th September. I have paid deposit but will not be attending. Good luck to everyone :)

Congrats on being accepted though! Mind sharing your stats? I applied a while back and haven’t heard from them. I’m non-Canadian tho

Hey everyone. Congrats on the interviews and acceptances. For everyone still waiting to hear back I wish you the best of luck!

I'm a current 2nd year at the DMC campus so if any of you have any questions feel free to PM me and I would be happy to answer as soon as I can. I had a lot of questions before I started so I'm happy to help out.

Sent from my A1-840FHD using Tapatalk

Reactions: 4 users
Congrats recently accepted people! Message me for the FB group invite if you’ll be accepting your offer.

OH PISS OFF MSUCOM. NO I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID MOBILE APP.

Reactions: 13 users
Accepted!!!! So incredibly stoked! Congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear :)

Reactions: 5 users
OH PISS OFF MSUCOM. NO I DON'T WANT YOUR STUPID MOBILE APP.

I just freaked the **** out. My stomach completely dropped when I saw I had an email from MSUCOM. Thought for sure that was going to be a rejection.

Interviewed 10/18 and got accepted today!!

Reactions: 2 users
Interviewed 10/18, Accepted today!

Reactions: 6 users
Hi guys, do we know how much of their class is filled by the end of the year? I'm still waiting on an II and getting really nervous

Can we get like a list of the differences between the campuses in terms of resources? I've looked through threads without any real, "good" info. There isn't a really comprehensive list or grouping of info.

Yes, professors are at all campuses and, yes, they are the same lectures. But, do all of them have a gym? Is housing close for all? Do they all have the same opportunities for research and clinical opportunities in the first years? Is the environment roughly the same? What are the differences in intangibles and resources between the campuses? The website is extremely dry in terms of this type of information.

Last edited: