2017-2018 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (Rowan-SOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
so you're getting private insurance?
is the student plan that that bad??

Dental is always separate from Health Insurance. I'm personally not going to get Dental because I don't really need it and will just pay out of pocket for cleanings. The student plan isn't too bad, just expensive. It's all expensive though..

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
It is pretty damn expensive...Does anyone know any other health insurance companies? Im from out of state

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone! So, the secondaries this year have a 1000 word limit. I can manage to get my point across in 500-600 words, however, I'm afraid that might be low... Are you guys aiming for 900-1000 words?

Hi everyone! So, the secondaries this year have a 1000 word limit. I can manage to get my point across in 500-600 words, however, I'm afraid that might be low... Are you guys aiming for 900-1000 words?
it's about quality, not quantity
if you can make your case with passion in those number of words, do it!

Anyone get in or would be willing to look over my secondary for Rowan? I am OOS and really want to have a solid secondary essay. I am looking for some more ideas on why you want to attend Rowan. PM me if you are willing to help. Thanks and have a great day!

Any one knows how the scholarship works in Rowan SOM? and what is the process to get one or school will decide by self whom to award?