2021-2022 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the call that I got HPWL on Friday! Interviewed 02/10 took 8 weeks to hear back. Let’s hope I hear back from the wait list before that!

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know when they usually get through most of the HPWL by? End of April?

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone receive an email about an II but haven't heard back about dates to schedule the interview?

Anyone receive an email about an II but haven't heard back about dates to schedule the interview?
it took about a month from the initial II email for them to get back to me about scheduling it! hopefully it'll be quicker for you

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is the schedule for admissions meetings the 1st and 3rd Friday of the month? So next would in theory be the 15th if they didn’t have spring holiday?

Placed on HPWL! Interviewed on Tuesday - shocked they got back to me so fast!!

Did anyone get a merit scholarship to RowanSOM?

Last edited:
Got pulled off the HPWL today. Interviewed 3/8 waitlisted like 2 weeks after

Reactions: 5 users
I’m glad there’s movement. Anyone who’s still on the HPWL please like this comment.

Reactions: 8 users
During orientation, they said all 288 seats were spoken for but they expect some movement. Also if you want to switch from sgl to pbl or vice versa, there’s a waitlist for both. So, I’m not sure if the acceptances are based on which seats (sgl/pbl)become available.

During orientation, they said all 288 seats were spoken for but they expect some movement. Also if you want to switch from sgl to pbl or vice versa, there’s a waitlist for both. So, I’m not sure if the acceptances are based on which seats (sgl/pbl)become available.
So if I haven’t heard back an initial decision after my interview, I should expect that it’s either an R or HPWL?

So if I haven’t heard back an initial decision after my interview, I should expect that it’s either an R or HPWL?
When did you interview? They said the committee is meeting this Friday, so you will probably hear back soon-ish.

I believe so. Last year they also had an alternate list.

Last edited:
Just got an II is that a little strange considering how late in the cycle it is?

Good luck to yall. Im wishing for one as well :)