2021-2022 Rowan University School of Osteopathic Medicine (RowanSOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Just got an II is that a little strange considering how late in the cycle it is?
Mind sharing when you were marked complete? I was complete in early January, but it's been dead silence since then. Hoping for a miracle interview too. Wishing you good luck with your interview!

Members don't see this ad.

Withdrew my A today! Good luck to all in waiting, I was so reluctant to withdraw from this program
Sad Movie GIF by mushroommovie

Reactions: 1 user
Mind sharing when you were marked complete? I was complete in early January, but it's been dead silence since then. Hoping for a miracle interview too. Wishing you good luck with your interview!
My secondary was submitted early August which is not very early but also not terribly late. January however is pretty late in the cycle, when you say complete do you mean the secondary app?

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been rejected after the interview or is it just waitlist or acceptance?

My secondary was submitted early August which is not very early but also not terribly late. January however is pretty late in the cycle, when you say complete do you mean the secondary app?
Yes sorry - I meant my secondary was submitted in January. I know it was late in the cycle for a secondary, but I'm surprised they haven't sent me an R yet?

other accepted students: how/when did you find out which campus you're placed at?

Members don't see this ad :)
other accepted students: how/when did you find out which campus you're placed at?
I got an email telling me my campus and curriculum track 3/17. I was accepted early January. I wasn't surprised by it though, I only applied SGL and would probably have reapplied next cycle before doing PBL. Lol

I just got put on the alternate list, is that a good sign?

Are they still giving out interviews here?

Withdrew my A from here. Good luck to everyone still waiting. Hopefully it goes to one of you!

Reactions: 5 users
Does anyone know if Rowan SOM does a drug screen for incoming students?

I JUST GOT ACCEPTED OFF OF THE HPWL AND ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYYY!!!!! BEST GIFT EVER !!!!:love::love::love:

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
I interviewed 4/19. I turned my spot down so hoping it goes to one of you all!

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
is anyone able to contact admissions, everytime I try to call it just says "call failed"

has anyone gotten a pre II r yet?

Hi I just wanted to post an update after calling admissions. They said that they will go through the HPWL first, and then the alternate list. They did say there is a good chance they will get to the alternate list this cycle because of the large class size.

Reactions: 3 users
Does anyone know if they’re still anticipating movement with the HPWL this cycle?

Does anyone know the total amount of students in SGL and also the total in PBL that make up the full class?