You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2017-2018 Rutgers University - NJMS
Started by Lucca
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CONGRATS! When was your interview?Just got the call 🙂 yay!
Sometime late September 🙂CONGRATS! When was your interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks! I guess I still have a long way to wait.Sometime late September 🙂
Has anyone who interviewed on 9/14 heard back?
Im September 18th and have heard nothingHas anyone who interviewed on 9/14 heard back?
yall gotta wait for your interviewer to return their evaluation. not hearing by now means nothing else other than that your interviewer is being slow
I have a hard time believing that interviewers can take upwards of a month to turn in their evaluations ... although I'd like to believe it since it would mean they haven't put me on a silent waitlistyall gotta wait for your interviewer to return their evaluation. not hearing by now means nothing else other than that your interviewer is being slow
I have a hard time believing that interviewers can take upwards of a month to turn in their evaluations ... although I'd like to believe it since it would mean they haven't put me on a silent waitlist
they frequently take longer than even that sooo
I interviewed on October 26, 2017 and got accepted November 8, 2017.Has anyone who interviewed on 9/14 heard back?
Interview late september. Waitlisted last week. Shocking because my interview went so well, but med schools have their reasons, I guess
I interviewed October 23rd and haven't heard anything yet. Now I'm stressing.I interviewed on October 26, 2017 and got accepted November 8, 2017.
I interviewed October 23rd and haven't heard anything yet. Now I'm stressing.
Interviewed the 26th of October and have not heard anything either. Maybe he or she was a very outstanding applicant?
I hope so! That was my first interview and I'm OOS so I'm a little nervous. I'm really hoping it will be my first acceptance so I can get rid of this anxiety for the rest of the cycle lol.Interviewed the 26th of October and have not heard anything either. Maybe he or she was a very outstanding applicant?
I hope so! That was my first interview and I'm OOS so I'm a little nervous. I'm really hoping it will be my first acceptance so I can get rid of this anxiety for the rest of the cycle lol.
Man do I not envy you! Though It did take me two and a half years to get an acceptance to medical school lol. All I can really say is: keep going, try to not think the worst; we tend to exaggerate our flaws, especially in intimate environments like Interviews. Also realize we are in the middle of this app cycle, so try to enjoy the holidays. wish you the best.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any recent IIs?
Still hoping for an interview, but does anyone know if they send rejection emails without getting an interview? Has anyone received interview requests recently?? Thanks!
they send rejection emails pre interview starting in march
Just got the call! 3.93, 518. IS
Congratulations!!!!!!!Just got the call! 3.93, 518. IS
Can I ask when you interviewed?
September 26Congratulations!!!!!!!
Can I ask when you interviewed?
accepted, interviewed late september
bless us with your stats
Hahaha 4.0 and 518bless us with your stats
Same hereIS complete July and have heard nothing, anyone else?
+1 also IS, heard nothing, and sent updatesIS complete July and have heard nothing, anyone else?
Any mid-Sept interviewees still waiting to hear back?
+1 also IS, heard nothing, and sent updates
wondering if I should do the same. how did you send it / what did you include ? did you reiterate your interest ?
Depends on what you have to update. I sent in an email with a brief letter attached in PDF form about the new position I started and other activities I've been up to. I did not add any more about my specific interest in the school.wondering if I should do the same. how did you send it / what did you include ? did you reiterate your interest ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I sent it to Dr. Heinrich because I had met with him before, but I am sure you can email it to admissions. I started a new volunteering thing. So, I updated them on that and then things that have changed in my job and other volunteering activities. Basically what I am doing and why I want to go to NJMSwondering if I should do the same. how did you send it / what did you include ? did you reiterate your interest ?
Going on 10 weeks post interview silence...
Can any current students comment on the student housing. Like how much it costs, if people stay there for for years, other places students live, etc. Thank you!
has anyone gotten any II recently?
My friend got an II today. LM 71. ORM. Complete late July. IS
First year student here! Got in about a year ago here to answer any question about the school!
I interviewed on 9/18 and I'm still waiting. The wait sucks but they'll let us know when they make their decision. It sucks that some people who interviewed after us already got in but nothing we can do about it.Is anyone else who interviewed in mid/late September still waiting on a response?
When were you complete?II Wednesday 11/22/17 !
mid July I believeWhen were you complete?
Accepted!! Interviewed on 10/3
I spoke with someone in the admissions office last week and she said that it takes 6-8 weeks after Oct. 15th to hear back, which is different from the 6-8 weeks after the interview which I was initially told.Is anyone else who interviewed in mid/late September still waiting on a response?
First year student here! Got in about a year ago here to answer any question about the school!
Thanks for reaching out. I was wondering if pre-clinical years are true pass/fail. As in there is no internal ranking and then specific wording used in your deans letter for residency apps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.
Last edited:
II today 🙂 OOS
I am trying to schedule a date but the calendar is coming up all grey. Did anyone else have this same problem?
I am trying to schedule a date but the calendar is coming up all grey. Did anyone else have this same problem?
II today 🙂 OOS
I am trying to schedule a date but the calendar is coming up all grey. Did anyone else have this same problem?
there are no more interviews in november. you have to click the above right arrow to get into december and january. btw thread II !!!
there are no more interviews in november. you have to click the above right arrow to get into december and january. btw thread II !!!
Thanks for the reply! I clicked over before and it is grey for all months.
.
Last edited:
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K
- Replies
- 253
- Views
- 93K