2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are they calls from the dean or from the people who interviewed you?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone with an acceptance call interview after the first week of October?

Members don't see this ad :)
so if no call today does that mean WL? I interviewed late September

I don't think anyone knows the answer since I didn't see them calling anyone on last year's thread. I'm going to assume that though, not receiving a call today is killing me.

I got a phone call from Philly but the call dropped and I am at work. Do they send us an email if we get accepted?

Anyone who interviewed mid-October get the call?

Congrats everyone!!!sseems like the 10/4 date may have been the cutoff

My 10/17 interview, nothing

Congrats everyone!!!sseems like the 10/4 date may have been the cutoff

My 10/17 interview, nothing

I interviewed 10/8, and was accepted today, so perhaps that’s the cutoff?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I interviewed second week of October so I’m like.::
I interviewed 10/8, and was accepted today, so perhaps that’s the cutoff?
I hope so cause I interviewed right after that.... :laugh:

Yeah I interviewed second week of October so I’m like.::

I hope so cause I interviewed right after that.... :laugh:

Same I interviewed second week of October and haven’t heard anything. Interviewed 10/11

Interviewed mid october, nothing yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got the call after 4pm EST :)
Interviewed the last week of September.

Super excited at the opportunity to go to such a diverse school!

Reactions: 4 users
upload_2018-11-9_14-31-31.jpeg

Me waiting by the phone for a call that may or may not come.

Reactions: 4 users
My theory is they will do a mix of calls and emails. They have 5 times they are sending acceptances (as per the portal) and they acceptedclose to 800 last year. Even if they accept half that much and take 400 off the WL, that would be 80 calls they would have to make. Lots of schools sent both emails and calls. So no call today doesn’t mean all is lost!

My theory is they will do a mix of calls and emails. They have 5 times they are sending acceptances (as per the portal) and they acceptedclose to 800 last year. Even if they accept half that much and take 400 off the WL, that would be 80 calls they would have to make. Lots of schools sent both emails and calls. So no call today doesn’t mean all is lost!
I have no call yet, so I'm going to agree with you.

I’m not following yer math, friend

My partner got an acceptance for 10/10 interview just a few min ago!

this process is so bizarre omg just gotta laugh sometimes this is SCARY

Wow congrats!!!! All that waiting paid off ! I was wrong seems like theyre burning the midnight oil
I can't believe they are calling so late! I feel like as business hours come to a close, they will finish up next week (hopefully)... what a rollercoaster of emotions today, very happy for all that got in!

Accepted :) got a call at 3pm, interviewed 9/18!

Reactions: 3 users
Finally got the call like two hours ago! what a stressful day but i guess it was worth it at the end! OOS

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations to all those who were accepted! If you have more questions that would help you make your decision either way, please feel free to tag me here, or direct message me!

For everyone else, hang in there, you've made it this far, you'll make it through the waiting too!

Congratulations to all those who were accepted! If you have more questions that would help you make your decision either way, please feel free to tag me here, or direct message me!

For everyone else, hang in there, you've made it this far, you'll make it through the waiting too!

Thanks! I actually wanted to ask about housing. I know there is no on-campus housing, but not much more besides that. Do students find housing on their own, or does Drexel help?

Thanks! I actually wanted to ask about housing. I know there is no on-campus housing, but not much more besides that. Do students find housing on their own, or does Drexel help?
Drexel has "on-campus" housing in the form of Stiles Hall. Its actually in center city philly and about two blocks from the shuttle stop that runs up to Queen Lane campus. I know one or two people who live there now. They have mixed reviews about it (I mean it IS a dorm) but its mostly grad students so you don't have to worry about people throwing ragers and stuff on a night you need to study.

Most students find housing on their own. There is usually a facebook group that opens for each year in the summer, and you can use that to find a roommate.

Drexel has "on-campus" housing in the form of Stiles Hall. Its actually in center city philly and about two blocks from the shuttle stop that runs up to Queen Lane campus. I know one or two people who live there now. They have mixed reviews about it (I mean it IS a dorm) but its mostly grad students so you don't have to worry about people throwing ragers and stuff on a night you need to study.

Most students find housing on their own. There is usually a facebook group that opens for each year in the summer, and you can use that to find a roommate.

Thanks! I appreciate the quick and helpful response