2018-2019 Drexel University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Received an acceptance email today! GPA 3.76, MCAT 512, Interviewed 9/21

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like I just missed the cutoff for first review lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

does anyone know if I submit additional letters of recommendations will my application complete date be changed to when those LOR were received?

just got an email that my app is on hold. complete early september.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Still no email or status update on the portal despite getting a call on friday. Really hope they didnt mess up and call me when they meant to call someone else haha

Sorry if this has been discussed, is the interview closed vs. open? Also, it seems that there is only 1 interview, correcT?

Sorry if this has been discussed, is the interview closed vs. open? Also, it seems that there is only 1 interview, correcT?
Open file with faculty for thirty minutes. You eat lunch and tour with a med student who also evaluates you.

One, open-file faculty interview. There’s a “group” interview where you and a couple other applicants have lunch with a current student but it’s really casual and relaxed.

One, open-file faculty interview. There’s a “group” interview where you and a couple other applicants have lunch with a current student but it’s really casual and relaxed.
Wonderful. Thanks

Ugh y’all I’m losing my mind from how often I’m checking this thread, my email, and my portal.

:boom:

Reactions: 6 users
Anyone here who got accepted interview after October 12?

Accepted via email! Never got 'the call' like other people... but here we are :)
Interviewed 9/26

Reactions: 6 users
Application status still = Ready. I wondering if they are waiting until after TX prematch to see if TX residents withdraw their applications?
That was my rationale (but it may just be a coping mechanism lol).

Thrilled that people are getting these emails :) congrats guys! Hope is not lost! But lol why is Drexel working so late like why we operatin @ 5pm EST :cyclops:

Reactions: 1 users
Thrilled that people are getting these emails :) congrats guys! Hope is not lost! But lol why is Drexel working so late like why we operatin @ 5pm EST :cyclops:
I can't make sense of their work schedule there's no rhyme or reason. Hang in there! It seems like they're taking their time. I'm rooting for you :)

We in this together SadAsian. Maybe tomorrow is our time to shine!

We in this together SadAsian. Maybe tomorrow is our time to shine!
Rootin for us homie :xf: I think honestly I’m just hoping for some sort of communication this week. I really don’t think my sanity will be ok if they don’t contact people who’ve interviewed earlyish on.... lol

Reactions: 4 users
Does Drexel put a lot of people on hold or have I been spared? Silence and complete for almost three months now (lol CASPer), LM 73, live in a neighboring state.

Does Drexel put a lot of people on hold or have I been spared? Silence and complete for almost three months now (lol CASPer), LM 73, live in a neighboring state.
Hold = not great
Silence = hope
Interviewed with no email yet = agony

Last edited:
Reactions: 11 users
Does anyone know if there's a fb page for Drexel 2023?
The link provided under the 'pre-matriculation' tab takes you to a page for 2022

Does anyone know if there's a fb page for Drexel 2023?
The link provided under the 'pre-matriculation' tab takes you to a page for 2022
It seems like the email and all of the info they sent is still the 2022 stuff. Maybe they will update it