2018-2019 Morehouse School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got this today, but I also got the complete email about a week ago..kinda weird...
Hmm thats weird. I have everything in and they said they received everything. I will probably just call them tomorrow and see whats up! When did you submit everything?

Members don't see this ad.

Hmm thats weird. I have everything in and they said they received everything. I will probably just call them tomorrow and see whats up! When did you submit everything?

Submitted a week ago, it was confirmed as complete a few minutes later

Where is this "events" tab? I'm looking for a portal but I cant seem to find a working site
Its on the ApplyWeb site, it just says "view events" under Morehouse.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Good luck everyone. didnt receive a secondary yet :(

Received a secondary today and also submitted. Hoping for a II

Did you guys receive an email for II, or just had to keep checking the portal?

I submitted 7/27 and I'm still not complete yet...?

Might want to check your app, a few minutes after I submitted I got both completion emails

Can you please copy/ paste what the email said? I’m trying to figure out if my app is complete or not.

Can you please copy/ paste what the email said? I’m trying to figure out if my app is complete or not.

First one:
"Dear *****,

Thank you for completing your online application! This e-mail confirms that you have successfully submitted your online application.

Your file will be complete when Admissions has received all of the required admissions documents.

To verify that the admissions office has printed, checked and confirmed your application, please check for "Confirmed" in your Personal Activity Page at:

(Link to page here)

On this web page, you will also find links back to the Application Menu and to the institution's web site. We recommend that you check both places for instructions on what to do next and how to check your admissions status from this point forward.

The Morehouse School of Medicine Admissions website will let you know whether you will be informed regarding acceptance via postal mail or whether notice will be posted on the admissions home page.

If you contact the admissions office, please include your full name and Application ID:

Thank you for applying online!

Sincerely,
The Morehouse School of Medicine
404-752-1650"

Second one:

"Dear *****,

Morehouse School of Medicine is pleased to acknowledge receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is now complete and will be screened for a possible interview. If and when your status changes, we will notify you by email.

Thank you for your interest in the Morehouse School of Medicine.

Best regards,"

First one:
"Dear *****,

Thank you for completing your online application! This e-mail confirms that you have successfully submitted your online application.

Your file will be complete when Admissions has received all of the required admissions documents.

To verify that the admissions office has printed, checked and confirmed your application, please check for "Confirmed" in your Personal Activity Page at:

(Link to page here)

On this web page, you will also find links back to the Application Menu and to the institution's web site. We recommend that you check both places for instructions on what to do next and how to check your admissions status from this point forward.

The Morehouse School of Medicine Admissions website will let you know whether you will be informed regarding acceptance via postal mail or whether notice will be posted on the admissions home page.

If you contact the admissions office, please include your full name and Application ID:

Sincerely,
404-752-1650"

Second one:

"Dear *****,

Morehouse School of Medicine is pleased to acknowledge receipt of your supplemental application. Your application is now complete and will be screened for a possible interview. If and when your status changes, we will notify you by email.

Best regards,"

After you received the first e-mail confirming your submission, did you only have access to the ApplyWeb page and did you have to do anything else, like upload a photo? I got this email about a week ago but can’t see the status of any documents, etc and have not been marked as complete. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anybody have additional information about the MD/PhD program at Morehouse?

After you received the first e-mail confirming your submission, did you only have access to the ApplyWeb page and did you have to do anything else, like upload a photo? I got this email about a week ago but can’t see the status of any documents, etc and have not been marked as complete. Thanks!
Hey I wasn't asked to upload a photo, I can see my completed app by clicking the html link on the ApplyWeb page

Hey I wasn't asked to upload a photo, I can see my completed app by clicking the html link on the ApplyWeb page
There was a PDF form that you have to put your picture on and either email or mail to them. The link to the form was under “Application Instructions” or something like that in the secondary portal

First one:
"Dear *****,

(Link to page here)

Sincerely,
404-752-1650"

Second one:

"Dear *****,

Best regards,"

Thank you so much!

There was a PDF form that you have to put your picture on and either email or mail to them. The link to the form was under “Application Instructions” or something like that in the secondary portal
Hey i can't find that in my HTML view, do you know where I'm supposed to email the photo to?? Now I'm worried my application is messed up

I see the apply web /mh/ link at the bottom but it doesnt take me anywhere and says it cannot be found

Update: I called and they said I could just put my picture on a document with my name, AAMC ID, and email it to the admissions office

Last edited:
Rejected pre-II, post secondary. Good luck to everyone. OOS. Complete July 20. Stats in signature.

That means II's should start soon for those still in the game.

Rejected pre-II, post secondary. Good luck to everyone. OOS. Complete July 20. Stats in signature.

Did you submit a picture?

Those of you who got complete emails. Did you send in pictures? I am still not complete since July 23rd and maybe that's the reason

Hey i can't find that in my HTML view, do you know where I'm supposed to email the photo to?? Now I'm worried my application is messed up

I see the apply web /mh/ link at the bottom but it doesnt take me anywhere and says it cannot be found

Update: I called and they said I could just put my picture on a document with my name, AAMC ID, and email it to the admissions office
Omg I cant believe I didnt see that we had to send in a picture. I've been waiting to be complete for like 3 weeks! I sent an email as well like you said

Omg I cant believe I didnt see that we had to send in a picture. I've been waiting to be complete for like 3 weeks! I sent an email as well like you said
I feel you so hard on that lol, felt like a bimbo

I did not send in a picture and I got an Interview, I don't think it's super important

Reactions: 1 users
Any current students that would be willing to answer a few questions about Morehouse's culture, student body, and what makes Morehouse special? I'm interested in their Satcher Leadership Institute and the Community Voices program.

anyone who is still waiting for their secondary? Should I be worried?

you dont have your GPA or MCAT in sig

well, I am about to submit my secondary. It seems I am late to the party.

How long after getting the “thank you for submitting your primary” email did you all get the secondary request?

I’m starting to get extremely nervous. I got verified 7/30 then primary received email Aug. 6. And still nothing more ..

I got an II last week, but last night they sent me an email saying they received my secondary and that I'm now complete lol

I’ve been complete since 7/21 and still haven’t heard anything! Sorta confused?

Hey just checking if its just me but...has anyone got the "complete" email from them while not actually being complete in the portal? Like I called them (3X at this point lol, I think I'm gonna stop calling) and the 2nd time they told me I was incomplete b/c I turned in a committee/packet of LORs instead of 3 separate ones but that they'd fixed the issue in the system and that I was complete but nothing's changed on my end... Not sure how to proceed here.

Hey just checking if its just me but...has anyone got the "complete" email from them while not actually being complete in the portal? Like I called them (3X at this point lol, I think I'm gonna stop calling) and the 2nd time they told me I was incomplete b/c I turned in a committee/packet of LORs instead of 3 separate ones but that they'd fixed the issue in the system and that I was complete but nothing's changed on my end... Not sure how to proceed here.
Submitted all documents on 7/31. I still haven’t received a complete email. I called once and was told they have all info on file.

Submitted all documents on 7/31. I still haven’t received a complete email. I called once and was told they have all info on file.
Aight, so it's not just me then...hmmm idk
Note: I actually DID get a complete email, but it was during the 2nd call, so I assume the admissions staffer triggered it manually , that and I'm still not from my end...

I haven't received a secondary yet & applied at the start of the cycle. Non-black, LizzyM 70. Was I potentially screened out?

I was complete last week! ORM and OOS; really wanna be part of a school that makes a difference! Looking forward to see how fast they turnaround and send me a R or II lol

Does everyone get secondaries at Morehouse?

Or have they filtered already?

Did you figure out the answer to your question?? Non-black, LizzyM 70. Submitted primary early June & still haven't received a secondary

i submitted my secondary on the 17th, so last week and got an email today that I am complete.

Did you figure out the answer to your question?? Non-black, LizzyM 70. Submitted primary early June & still haven't received a secondary

Yes, apparently they screen out applicants prior to secondaries