2022-2023 Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed in November and have yet to hear back. Any hope of receiving an acceptance?? When are decisions normally made?
Current 3rd year here, Morehouse accepts until very last minute. Keep your hopes up!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Current 3rd year here, Morehouse accepts until very last minute. Keep your hopes up!
Hi! As a third year, how has your experience been at morehouse? what are the postives/negatives of the school? Do you like it/feel supported overall?

Hi! As a third year, how has your experience been at morehouse? what are the postives/negatives of the school? Do you like it/feel supported overall?
For sure, Morehouse has a very supportive environment. My experience has been great overall.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it me or can anyone not login into their Morehouse portal?

Reactions: 1 user
Was wondering how long it usually takes post interview to hear back?
Based on what I read on this and previous threads, it depends a lot. Few people reported less than a month, but for must people it takes at least a month. In my case, it's been two months since the interview and I haven't heard back yet.

Same hope its a sign they send acceptances.

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope someone looking me up on LinkedIn means an II soon

For those who got accepted did they send the emails in the morning or night?

For people who have already interviewed. How long did the interview day last?

Does anyone know if they've sent out post II acceptances since January?

So just for your information. I talked to someone on admission, and they send out admissions once a month. However, they didn’t send acceptances in January, but plan to do so in February. The person also informed me they hope to do multiple in February, perhaps due to the backlog of not sending admissions in January. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
So just for your informations. I talked to someone on admission, and they send out admissions once a month. However, they didn’t send acceptances in January, but plan to do so in February. The person also informed me they tend to do multiple in February, perhaps due to the backlog of not sending admissions in January. Hope that helps.
Did they give any hint as to what day of the month this would be ?

So just for your informations. I talked to someone on admission, and they send out admissions once a month. However, they didn’t send acceptances in January, but plan to do so in February. The person also informed me they tend to do multiple in February, perhaps due to the backlog of not sending admissions in January. Hope that helps.
Thank you so much for sharing!

Did anyone hear back about acceptances this week? This waiting is killing me.

Pre-II R. Only a little upset that they broke my perfect interview streak, especially during Black History Month 😂 but we march on! Good luck to everyone else!

• Care
Pre-II R. Only a little upset that they broke my perfect interview streak, especially during Black History Month 😂 but we march on! Good luck to everyone else!
Okay but I was about to ask if this stung a little more during BHM 🤣🤣😭😭

LOL not me sending an update and automatically getting hit with the R. Welp, we move on

• Care
Okay but I was about to ask if this stung a little more during BHM 🤣🤣😭😭
😂😂 It sure did! I could’ve waited two more weeks of not hearing anything. Hopefully they roll out more acceptances and interviews for people to make up for it

😂😂 It sure did! I could’ve waited two more weeks of not hearing anything. Hopefully they roll out more acceptances and interviews for people to make up for it
*We Shall Overcome plays softly in the background * 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Anyone who interviewed hear back yet? Or have they only sent pre II Rs

Those who interviewed today were told decisions would be sent out in early March

Reactions: 2 users
anyone else interview in October and got waitlisted? :(

Has anyone called the office to ask when we might hear something?

Has anyone called the office to ask when we might hear something?
I called last week and she said the admissions committee has been meeting but we won't hear back till sometime in march. I'm thinking and hoping its early march. Praying its within the next 2 weeks, the anxiety is insane

Reactions: 2 users