2018-2019 Temple University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I interviewed on 9/13. Has anyone heard back that interviewed my date? My portal still has no change...
I think the whole first round decisions are released this week. I keep waiting too - they have to let us know either way. Rejected, wait-listed, or accepted and they made it seem like we would know this week.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did they tell you at your interview date that the next wave is February?

I interviewed 11/8 and while one person from that day said they heard I'm really praying they haven't reviewed all of us yet
I vaguely remember them telling us that the first wave is December, next wave in February, and then another wave sometime after.

I think the whole first round decisions are released this week. I keep waiting too - they have to let us know either way. Rejected, wait-listed, or accepted and they made it seem like we would know this week.
are you sure they would have to let us know either way?

Members don't see this ad :)
That’s how I thought they explained it
That's what I remember them saying in the Admission's Overview at the beginning of the day, that they would let us know either way. I'm trying to stay positive because I thought it went really well - they probably don't release every acceptance at once. But I'm slowly getting more and more anxious.

Reactions: 2 users
That's what I remember them saying in the Admission's Overview at the beginning of the day, that they would let us know either way. I'm trying to stay positive because I thought it went really well - they probably don't release every acceptance at once. But I'm slowly getting more and more anxious.
They told us that acceptances will get an email. Rejections and waitlists will only get snail mail.

I interviewed earlier this week and they said acceptances will come out the first week of December, then the first week of February, and then the first week of April.

Members don't see this ad :)
Got an II this morning!! Has anyone requested to meet with a LGBTQ student/ faculty member, and if so how did that go?

Reactions: 1 users
Do I email an update letter or do I just upload it somehwere?

Complete second week of August with absolutely no word back - do you think it's safe to assume this is a silent R for me?

Got an II this morning!! Has anyone requested to meet with a LGBTQ student/ faculty member, and if so how did that go?

Congrats and GL!! Which dates were available when you scheduled?

Has anyone heard back today? Interviewed late September.
No. At this point, we should consider ourselves waitlisted (or rejected) as accepts were given out only on selected days last year as well.

No. At this point, we should consider ourselves waitlisted (or rejected) as accepts were given out only on selected days last year as well.

Is there any chance we could be second-round accepts in February?

Are you sure this is the case that all the direct acceptances have already been given out? I interviewed on 11/7, the admissions committee said we may hear back first week of Dec. but that would be pretty quick turn around time. Heard they send out acceptances during the first week fo Feb too

Are you sure this is the case that all the direct acceptances have already been given out? I interviewed on 11/7, the admissions committee said we may hear back first week of Dec. but that would be pretty quick turn around time. Heard they send out acceptances during the first week fo Feb too
I interviewed late October but I believe they mentioned that all decisions (for those who interview before) will be released first week of December. Waitlists and rejects probably get snail mail if they're doing the same thing as last year. I don't know if they will do second round accepts in February though.

Maybe someone can call and ask?

Last edited:
Interviewed here this week and really loved the program! I got the vibe from the interview presentation that they are waitlisting way more people this year compared to previous years. Did anyone else, who already interviewed, feel this way as well?

Interviewed here this week and really loved the program! I got the vibe from the interview presentation that they are waitlisting way more people this year compared to previous years. Did anyone else, who already interviewed, feel this way as well?
One of the presenters at my interview actually said explicitly that they will be waitlisting more people this year due to new aamc rules

II at 2 AM - didn't look too much at dates, but multiple dates open in January
Complete 8/23

Reactions: 3 users
So everyone still waiting post-interview won't hear anything back till february?

So everyone still waiting post-interview won't hear anything back till february?
Yes, they said they are only announcing decisions three times this cycle and that WL will be evaluated continuously after April.

Does anyone know how large merit and need-based scholarships from Temple are?

Anyone that interviewed around 11/7 hear back in the first round of acceptances last week?

Placed on continuing candidates list. Interviewed 11/8

Just received post-II continuing candidate notification via regular mail (II date late Oct). Seems to be fairly consistent with what they had said during the interview :/

for those of you that got placed on the continued candidate list, was your portal updated as well?