2018-2019 The Commonwealth Medical College

Started by gyngyn
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
got my first II of the cycle from here today!!! so excited. I was complete 7/19, LM ~75, IS. good luck everyone!
 
Is there any rhyme or reason to when they send out II? I see people on here who were complete after me, yet get II offer until before I did. Wondering if it means I’m less preferred than them- i.e. do they send out II to candidates they like best first?
 
Is there any rhyme or reason to when they send out II? I see people on here who were complete after me, yet get II offer until before I did. Wondering if it means I’m less preferred than them- i.e. do they send out II to candidates they like best first?
It could also be regional. Most people so far are IS
 
got my first II of the cycle from here today!!! so excited. I was complete 7/19, LM ~75, IS. good luck everyone!
Did they email you that you were complete or did you just see it on your portal? The last thing I received from them was my transaction receipt but my portal says app complete. Also, congratulations super exciting!
 
Did they email you that you were complete or did you just see it on your portal? The last thing I received from them was my transaction receipt but my portal says app complete. Also, congratulations super exciting!
hi and thanks so much!! i did get an email saying i was complete right after i submitted. if your portal says app complete i imagine you're fine!
 
hey guys, all the check marks on the portal are green and it says "my application is ready", but I have not received an email stating I am complete, is there any reason to call for this or just assume its ok
 
II a couple hours ago! LizzyM 70-73, IS, and I totally forget when I was complete and deleted the confirmation email... I believe it was around 7/15, for what it's worth.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you!! I got the complete email the same day I submitted my secondary

that's odd I submitted 7/18 and my letter was sent in 8/03 but never got a complete email even though on the portal it says "your application is ready" anyone else have this happen to them?
 
that's odd I submitted 7/18 and my letter was sent in 8/03 but never got a complete email even though on the portal it says "your application is ready" anyone else have this happen to them?
I have a secondary invite and an application receipt
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was complete 7/12


"based on a number of different criteria in accordance with our holistic review policy." <-- From the R e-mail
Lol that really sucks man. I wonder if it could be due to yield protection or a lack of certain experiences
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anyone that has interviewed already have any advice?
My experience was totally laid back and not stressful. My interviews were very conversational so my best advice would be to just be yourself and know why you want to go there. The faculty and students were also super friendly so come with all your questions!