2018-2019 University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
II today, completed since 7/23.

Mid-January spots were open
Thank you very much for your information! They really took so long to get back huh? xD

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
II today, absolutely stoked!!!!! Complete end of August.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sent one this past Sunday and received confirmation email this Monday 12/17. However it is not a significant update I would say.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who interviewed early December, did they say we will find out in the January batch of acceptances? And if so, does anyone know when that batch generally goes out?

For those of you who interviewed early December, did they say we will find out in the January batch of acceptances? And if so, does anyone know when that batch generally goes out?

They released decisions on November 14th and December 14th so maybe on January 14th?

Seems unlikely though since I've seen other conflicting info. The December date might have been an anomaly because of the holidays. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that admissions told them decisions would be released every 6 weeks which would put us closer to the end of january instead of the middle.

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone interview in september or early october (before the first wave of As) and still haven't heard a word on decisions? I'm trying to remain hopeful but its hard when they've released 3 batches of acceptances since then and still no word..

Reactions: 4 users
Anyone interview in september or early october (before the first wave of As) and still haven't heard a word on decisions? I'm trying to remain hopeful but its hard when they've released 3 batches of acceptances since then and still no word..

Im with ya

Reactions: 5 users
Anyone interviewing in early-mid November receive a post-II admissions decision?
I interviewed between Nov 7 and Nov 15 and I don’t think they gave us a timeframe... but it seems January may be it?

Early October here... maybe next month :shrug:

Does anyone know when they stop sending interview invites? The website says interviews run until February, but doesn’t say until when they stop sending invites...

Does anyone know when they stop sending interview invites? The website says interviews run until February, but doesn’t say until when they stop sending invites...
Last year's thread reported invites up to the third week of January I believe

Pre-II R just now. LM 69, complete 8/15. Surprised I stuck around this long tbh

+2 on the R. Complete mid- to late-August. Good luck with this process everybody!

Glad I cast a very wide net this cycle +4 with the R

Would have been an amazing II experience though.

Got the R yesterday. LM 73, complete early August, OOS.

Still silence after an early July completion. Just axe me already chicago

they're sending R's right now

Anyone who interviewed mid-late November heard back yet?

R just now, complete 8/11. Best of luck to everyone else still in it!

Oddly specific question: has anyone else who has interviewed and been passed up in multiple rounds of acceptances received email responses to thank you notes that were really personal and seemed promising?
Lol yes, I interviewed on what I believe was the first day of the cycle and got positive responses from all three interviewers.