2019-2020 University of Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Interesting. I’ve been accepted and I don’t think I got an email about that yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i’d let them know if you didn’t receive it, since it included a registration link. fyi for those waiting, the rsvp deadline is march 27, so i can’t imagine that decisions would be coming past mid-march

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone who is in received their scrub top yet? Ridiculous question, I know, but I just want some happiness among refreshing my email.

Has anyone who is in received their scrub top yet? Ridiculous question, I know, but I just want some happiness among refreshing my email.

I received mine but it was about a month after acceptance!

Members don't see this ad :)
Feeling lazy, has Anyone looked at past threads who can tell us approx dates of March Acceptances?

This Friday is gonna be either really great for me or really ****ty. Hearing back from one too many schools then.
I feel man. Good luck!! Its both nice and terrifying to know a lot of decisions are coming in the next couple weeks,

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
You just really want decisions tomorrow haha
1582835270526.jpeg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Calls for acceptances have started going out, according to a friend! Good luck to everyone hoping to get a call!

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
Calls for acceptances have started going out, according to a friend! Good luck to everyone hoping to get a call!

My heart can't take it. I shouldn't get my hopes up, I can already feel the continued silence.

Reactions: 2 users
Got the call :) and a full-tuition scholarship. Fell head over heels in love with this school on interview day so I'm elated. Wishing you all the best of luck!!

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Wow so late in the day this is wild

• Haha
I got a call from chicago but wasn’t able to pick it up. Can I pm someone who got accepted to see if the phone number is the same?

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Just to give a tiny bit of reprieve so we don't go to sleep devastated tonight, last year's thread did report acceptances the day after the first calls went out.
This can be a good SDN courtesy: of you get a call, ask when their last day of calls will be, or things like that. Next year folks take notes!

Wait is this actually the last wave of acceptances? People who got calls, when did you Interview?

Reactions: 1 user
I'm pretty sure this wave will include people from all over in terms of I dates. They told me at mine (August) we would most likely hear back in March. Probably more calls will go out tomorrow, they started pretty late today anyways.

Reactions: 4 users
Accepted with a 75% tuition scholarship! Interviewed late Jan

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Got the call! Interviewed Mid-September.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
No, around 5:30 pm. So there's still hope for us who inteviewed earlier in the cycle!

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Got the call recently with a 75% scholarship :) I’m sending positive vibes to anyone still waiting. Best of luck!

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
JUST GOT THE CALL WOTH 75% TUITION SCHOLARSHIP IM SHAKING THEY ARE SO NICE

• Love
Reactions: 15 users