2020-2021 University of Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OMG, congrats! Mind sharing when you interviewed? Thanks!
I interviewed late october. I had lowkey been silently freaking out all of today and was starting to think I wasn’t going to get the call. Hope you hear good news soon too!

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
I interviewed late october. I had lowkey been silently freaking out all of today and was starting to think I wasn’t going to get the call. Hope you hear good news soon too!
Thank you! 😭❤️😩

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
congrats everyone that got the As today!!! are we thinking that’s it or do they usually spread out this final wave over a few days?

congrats everyone that got the As today!!! are we thinking that’s it or do they usually spread out this final wave over a few days?
Ugh, I hope today wasn’t all of it and that we get good news tomorrow 😭😩😔

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
sigh, I was ready to give my left kidney to go to UChicago but I guess I can at least keep my organs

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My interview must work until 7pm. My call will surely come after. 🥲

• Love
my memory isn’t the best so I could definitely be wrong about this, but when I spoke with my interviewer earlier i thought they said scholarship stuff would be sent next week.

Did anyone get a call from Dr. Sharp-Keller today?

Adding to the list of questions, has anyone who interviewed in February heard back yet? 😭

Has anyone who's been on post-II hold for the MSTP heard back at all?

Anyone who interviewed with dr roser Jones and get a call??

Soo do we think acceptances are done? :/
Alot of people did get As yesterday so who knows...last year, they immediately sent WL/R decisions after it seemed like they were done with acceptances and to my knowledge, that did not happen yesterday.

I mean I'm not going to pretend there are a ton of acceptances left, but I do think there should be a good amount left considering a lot of us have not heard back from our primary interviewers and acceptances are usually held across a two day period anyway. I believe I read somewhere that the committee meets every Thursday, so they might be finishing up decisions and might let us know tomorrow or Monday for either good or bad news? Its super hard to not obsess over this, but we just have to be patient and positive!

Reactions: 3 users
Got the ringer on my phone on high volume for good news, checking my email for bad news and SDN is a wild card😂

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 5 users
interviewed December 10th lol no call super sad cause I felt like my Pritzker interview was my best interview lbut congrats everyone!

This UChicago Biomedical Informatics email just made me throw my phone by accident

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Do people think the Biomedical Informatics email is a bad sign? Like why would they send this if you are planning to accept you?

Okay I'm not one for conspiracies but what if those emails imply something