2018-2019 University of Louisville

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!! Interviewed 9/27. IS resident OOS undergrad
Congrats to my interview buddy and FUTURE DOCTOR!!!
Accepted on the 15th as well! Best wishes, sir!

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted on 10/15!! Interviewed 9/27, OOS, MCAT lower 500's.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do any of y'all know if there is a fee if you accept the offer from UofL and then decide to decline later, say in like January or something?

Completed on 9/11 and still haven't heard anything - I'm starting to worry. Anyone else waiting on an II?

Reactions: 1 user
Got an II last week, complete late Aug, OOS, LM 70, semi strong ties to Louisville

Do any of y'all know if there is a fee if you accept the offer from UofL and then decide to decline later, say in like January or something?
Nope UofL doesn't have a deposit fee. You can accept your offer, pay nothing, and not have to commit until sometime in April.

Interview offer 10/15, completed secondary 9/15 ish, scheduled 10/30 morning. IS

I'm thinking theoretically we should hear something tomorrow? They meet the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month which is today.

Has anybody heard from UofL today? I was expecting an email this morning because today is the day after the fourth Tuesday of the month. Interviewed 10/11

Has anybody heard from UofL today? I was expecting an email this morning because today is the day after the fourth Tuesday of the month. Interviewed 10/11
Nope. Unsure given that October has 5 tuesdays and wednesdays in it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope. Unsure given that October has 5 tuesdays and wednesdays in it.
I thought about that. I wonder if they’re very strict about the 2nd and 4th or if they mean the 2nd and last Tuesday of each month. Either way I guess we’ll find out today how they go about it.

I'm almost positive they met yesterday because I just got an email from them regarding their decision on my residency status for tuition purposes (I'm OOS currently but am from KY and still have strong ties to the state)

I'm almost positive they met yesterday because I just got an email from them regarding their decision on my residency status for tuition purposes (I'm OOS currently but am from KY and still have strong ties to the state)
Did they call you when you were accepted on the 15th?

That could always be more of an admissions director decision rather than a committee decision though. I hope you’re right and we hear something today though!

Update: just got accepted!!! Interviewed 8/30

I'm gonna guess acceptances were sent out around 11 and then they will send out other responses right before they leave for the day to avoid getting phone calls about what "No Decision Yet" means

I'm gonna guess acceptances were sent out around 11 and then they will send out other responses right before they leave for the day to avoid getting phone calls about what "No Decision Yet" means
The suspense of “denied” “waitlisted” or “no decision made” is killing me

The suspense of “denied” “waitlisted” or “no decision made” is killing me
Depending on when you interviewed it will give you an idea of where you stand. I interviewed early and got no response yet while I know someone got waitlisted. So I assume I am somewhere in the accepted/waitlisted category.

Depending on when you interviewed it will give you an idea of where you stand. I interviewed early and got no response yet while I know someone got waitlisted. So I assume I am somewhere in the accepted/waitlisted category.
I interviewed 10/18 so I wasn’t really expecting an acceptance today, moreso hoping for a no decision rather than one of the other options.

OOS, Interviewed on 10/18. Received acceptance email this morning and followed by a phone call.

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone completed late July been rejected yet? Still haven't heard anything... Is that a bad sign? I'm OOS

OOS complete 7/18 and nothing. Hopefully something soon!

For students who are admitted, can anyone tell me if we need to set up the blackboard account now? Is there anything in blackboard account we have to do? And also does it cost us anything to do the background check? I am still waiting on my in state schools, so I do not want to jump on the boat and doing everything if I do not have to now. Thanks.

Did any in state people that interviewed on 10/18 get accepted last Wednesday? I noticed that everyone that posted acceptances from that interview day are OOS.

Did any in state people that interviewed on 10/18 get accepted last Wednesday? I noticed that everyone that posted acceptances from that interview day are OOS.
yep i noticed that too. I'm IS and interviewed on 10/18. But who knows.

What are my chances for an II?

MCAT - 497
sGPA - 3.81
cGPA - 3.72
my ECs are extraordinary (out of country mission trips, executive positions in on-campus clubs, published)
IS with strong ties to KY

I submitted my primary application on the day it opened, took my MCAT June 16th, and my whole application was marked complete on July 20th. I haven't heard anything back from UofL and I'm not sure what's going on or what's taking them so long. I've called a few times and they said I'm still in the pool. Has anybody from around this time heard back?

Stats:
- In state
- Go to UofL for undergrad
- cGPA 3.6
- sGPA 3.43
- MCAT 502

Last edited:
OOS and just got an II!!!!! First of the cycle, so excited. I’ve only heard great things

Anyone who has already interviewed get a status update email today?