2018-2019 University of Vermont

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Rejected yesterday, 2/1/19. Interviewed 1/9/19.

Members don't see this ad.

Accepted!!!!!! :) (interviewed 1/9) Does anyone know if they give merit scholarships?

Reactions: 4 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Any in-staters waiting to hear back after getting a "strong interest" email?

Anyone get accepted this cycle after the "strongly interested" update email?

Anyone get accepted this cycle after the "strongly interested" update email?
if you scroll up a few posts on this page you'll see someone reported that they got accepted after a strong interest email lol, i believe that was the only one reported on SDN tho

Reactions: 1 users
Interviewed 1/9 and haven't heard anything yet, looks like a bunch of folks have been accepted/waitlisted/rejected from my interview. Is no news good news for UVM or should I plan for the R to drop soon?

Reactions: 1 user
Complete in late August haven’t heard anything. Chances of an interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats on your success! A 2 with a LM of 68- any advice for those of us with no II with similar LM? Thanks

Thanks! Feel free to PM me and we can talk specifics.

I figured, just wish my advisor would have told me to apply earlier. I had no idea that earlier made such a difference. 508MCAT 3.95GPA

100%, this is the best advice I ever got. However being complete in August isn't too bad, I wouldn't call it early, more-so "on time", so don't stress too much about that.

Accepted!!!!!! :) (interviewed 1/9) Does anyone know if they give merit scholarships?

Congrats! Seems like a quick turnaround from your interview. Did they tell you that they would let you know so soon when you interviewed?

Congrats! Seems like a quick turnaround from your interview. Did they tell you that they would let you know so soon when you interviewed?
Thank you! No they didn’t give us a time frame for when we’d hear back. I have a friend who got accepted 2 months after her interview and I know that some people from my interview still haven’t heard back, so I think they accept people at various times

Looking forward to visiting campus on Friday. Let me know if anyone wants to get a drink or something before the interview on Thursday evening. I'll be flying into Montreal and driving down Thursday afternoon.

Will be cancelling my interview here. Good luck everyone!

Looking forward to visiting campus on Friday. Let me know if anyone wants to get a drink or something before the interview on Thursday evening. I'll be flying into Montreal and driving down Thursday afternoon.
i am interviewing this friday as well. I am flying in at 6:50 pm and staying in La Quinta. Lets grab a drink

Today marks the day that I have officially been in silence for 7 months after submitting my secondary. This is so freaking stupid

Reactions: 14 users
Anyone have any thoughts on Letters of Intent (LOIs) for UVM?

i sent one recently and they let me know it was added to my file! i'd say it doesn't hurt but im not sure they'll actually see it considering they have to be close to the end of interviews

I sent one and two days later I was accepted! I think it made a difference because I was accepted within 2 1/2 weeks when they can take up to 2 months to get back to people

I sent one and two days later I was accepted! I think it made a difference because I was accepted within 2 1/2 weeks when they can take up to 2 months to get back to people

Damn, I wish they did that for me. Congrats!

Has the deposit link generated for anyone who was accepted on the 1st?

Does anyone know what day the adcom deliberates?

Are you allowed to take notes for the MMI? Thank you in advance!

My application has been complete since the end of July but I haven’t heard anything yet. I’ve also provided updates in December. Does this basically mean a R at this point?

My application has been complete since the end of July but I haven’t heard anything yet. I’ve also provided updates in December. Does this basically mean a R at this point?
It ain’t over till it’s over boss

Reactions: 6 users

Same here friend. They stop interviewing in February. It’s an R

Reactions: 3 users
To anyone who interviewed last week: Did they mention anything about acceptances / if they're only interviewing for the waitlist now?

Does anyone know if they accept updates/letters of interest/letters of intent?

II an hour ago! complete late aug, OOS, sent in a combined update + LOI about two weeks ago
can i dm anyone who's done the interview for advice/input?

Reactions: 5 users
II an hour ago! complete late aug, OOS, sent in a combined update + LOI about two weeks ago
When is your interview date? Congratulations!!! So happy to see they are still sending II!

Congrats! I interviewed recently and we signed a confidentiality agreement so we unfortunately can't talk about interview day specifics. The website provides very helpful information. Be yourself!

Where did you upload your update to? Do they accept updates in the portal or did you just email admissions?

Haven't been following this thread too closely. Any sense of how long it will take to get a decision if we interviewed last Friday?

Haven't been following this thread too closely. Any sense of how long it will take to get a decision if we interviewed last Friday?
Heard someone ask at last Fridays interview, Dean said mid-late march

does anyone know if they are still sending out interview invitations?