2019-2020 Eastern Virginia

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

For those with an II, did they mention what time interviews would be over? I saw that some interviews are scheduled at 3:30, but couldn't find end times anywhere?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II! OOS complete 7/23. I am hoping to schedule in November because a class is making October a nightmare for me. Anyone know if I call now, they'll let me schedule in November?

Call and ask 🙂 us Internet strangers don’t know !! Call the office
 
Did anyone who submitted the secondary before having letters uploaded also have to separately email them about the letters being uploaded to be complete? I submitted 7/24, letters uploaded 8/13, still not marked as complete...
 
Did anyone who submitted the secondary before having letters uploaded also have to separately email them about the letters being uploaded to be complete? I submitted 7/24, letters uploaded 8/13, still not marked as complete...
I’ll say the same thing to you. Just call the office!!! They’re so helpful and your issue is the literal exact reason they are there
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Received an II here 8/21! My application was complete 8/2! I was very shocked because I’m OOS and only 506 MCAT...I know they have in state bias and usually prefer the OOS applicants to have higher stats
Do you have amazing ECs?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the knowledge of yall and future generations of neurotic premeds -- fridays interview was cancelled due to the hurricane. (Curse you Dorian)