2019-2020 Georgetown

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone receive any correspondence from Georgetown's admissions office after selecting the commit to enroll option on the AAMC portal? I committed to enroll a couple of weeks ago but never received any confirmation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a limit on the number of updates we can sent after being WL? I found a 2017 document that mentioned a limit of 5 (but I seem to also recall them mentioning a maximum of 10 updates) and that they prefer applicants who have submitted at least one letter of intent. I wonder if that limit still stands and if they will not view letters of interest as favourably 😟 Thanks!
 
Is there a limit on the number of updates we can sent after being WL? I found a 2017 document that mentioned a limit of 5 (but I seem to also recall them mentioning a maximum of 10 updates) and that they prefer applicants who have submitted at least one letter of intent. I wonder if that limit still stands and if they will not view letters of interest as favourably 😟 Thanks!
you posted this question in the wrong year bud