stressedandpremed

2+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Accepted today, interviewed 1/15, OOS. I second FutureDoctorPNW: keep washing your hands, everyone, and stay healthy and safe during these crazy times!

About the Ads
Mar 22, 2020
Status
Does anyone know where I can go to find other class of 2024 students? I'm looking for an apartment and I can't find the facebook page.

Reactions: srt24
Dec 13, 2018
Does anyone know where I can go to find other class of 2024 students? I'm looking for an apartment and I can't find the facebook page.
You should have gotten an email from an admin of the facebook group inviting you to join sent to your email that you applied to medical schools with on the AMCAS. But, the group name is also GUSOM Class of 2024.

Reactions: meddy1228
About the Ads
Dec 4, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Does anyone know if Georgetown is receptive to additional LORs (from my PI for gap year research) if you are on the waitlist? I would submit it through official AMCAS service...

Mar 22, 2020
Status
You should have gotten an email from an admin of the facebook group inviting you to join sent to your email that you applied to medical schools with on the AMCAS. But, the group name is also GUSOM Class of 2024.
Thanks! They didn't invite me/haven't responded to me trying to join the group but at least I found it? Lol

Apr 24, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
Can someone explain the dates for having to commit to Gtown? Is april 30 the date we have to commit and drop other schools, or is that June 1?
April 30th is the deadline to choose 1 of your acceptances, and drop all the others, but you can remain on any waitlists. Then for Georgetown on June 15 you have to select commit to enroll in AMCAS and withdraw from any waitlists.

Sep 11, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
April 30th is the deadline to choose 1 of your acceptances, and drop all the others, but you can remain on any waitlists. Then for Georgetown on June 15 you have to select commit to enroll in AMCAS and withdraw from any waitlists.
Thanks! I really hope they give us some info soon then, Im just waiting on details (that we would have gotten from 2nd looks) to decide

About the Ads