ChymeofPassion

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Awake at 4:53 AM CST...I have just witnessed reality for us aspiring medical students, wherever we might end up.
Same I couldn't sleep past 7 so I'm gonna be high-key disappointed if nothing happens xD.

About the Ads
Jul 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Yeah, is it "Admis

I feel like I am ready for whatever the outcome is, because its been incredible to make it this far!
Yeah y'all I was just wanna congratulate all of you for getting an interview at goddamn harvard medical school. I feel like in this process we get tunnel vision about focusing on the next step, and not everyone may have had super supportive friends and family who let them know this, but it is incredibly exceptional for you to have gotten this far. Regardless of what results we get in the next few days, you kicked ass!

Med.Geek

2+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Yeah y'all I was just wanna congratulate all of you for getting an interview at goddamn harvard medical school. I feel like in this process we get tunnel vision about focusing on the next step, and not everyone may have had super supportive friends and family who let them know this, but it is incredibly exceptional for you to have gotten this far. Regardless of what results we get in the next few days, you kicked ass!
I needed this. Hope we’re future classmates or colleagues somewhere!

Feb 22, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
what time did decisioons come out last year?

About the Ads

ChymeofPassion

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status

ChymeofPassion

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status
I'm not opening my email till like 11 so I dont see the pain of silence xD

About the Ads

Med.Geek

2+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Do WL and R's come out the same day? Congrats to the single accepted poster!! haha

Reactions: TheDataKing
Feb 22, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?

Reactions: xlymphocyte

ChymeofPassion

2+ Year Member
May 26, 2016
Status
Mar 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming
Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?

Reactions: Seihai
About the Ads

Seihai

The dog is always the real hero.
2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming
Also MSTP, though HST. I'm trying to prepare for the R.

Reactions: babykarat

Med.Geek

2+ Year Member
Jan 1, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
Folks, I think this was only the MSTP applicants, hang tight! My friend who applied pathways and HST applied as an MSTP applicant. MD applicants might also hear soon. If you have a decision please verify!

Seihai

2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
They wouldn't send that person TWO A emails, would they? Guessing all HST + HST/Pathways are out, with MSTP and Pathways-only to come
They sent two interview emails (I first learned of my HST interview from my Pathways rejection email, actually), so I wouldn't at all trust that they wouldn't send two acceptances (if anything, I think it's more likely than not).

Mar 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Liking comment because this is the reality I want. Reason is out the window ahhhh
They sent two interview emails (I first learned of my HST interview from my Pathways rejection email, actually), so I wouldn't at all trust that they wouldn't send two acceptances (if anything, I think it's more likely than not).

Seihai

2+ Year Member
May 24, 2017
Might be over for us as MSTP, unless they release those later this year for some reason...

Reactions: babykarat
Mar 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Or if they offer affiliation or unfunded spots later... idk. Probably healthiest if we just get off this thread for a bit
Might be over for us as MSTP, unless they release those later this year for some reason...

About the Ads