You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Harvard
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Perhaps today is not the day?
unless issa ~mass rejection~ lmfaooPerhaps today is not the day?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
"We could not find any suitable interview candidates. We are going on sabbatical"unless issa ~mass rejection~ lmfaoo
So now its pick your lucky day next week! But probably the 6thi feel like i'm allowed to breathe again today lmfao
D
deleted993768
Got into Pathways and HST just now! Via email
D
deleted987990
my feeling was wrong... as usualtomorrow is my vote. i just have a feeling....
edit: Oops maybe not
I'm not opening my email till like 11 so I dont see the pain of silence xD
Congrats!!!!!! Did your portal update?Got into Pathways and HST just now! Via email
sadpremed121
Full Member
Anyone else hear back or just the one person who posted?
My friend did!!! Got into HST only, but not PathwaysAnyone else hear back or just the one person who posted?
Anyone else hear back or just the one person who posted?
My friend also got into pathways and HST.
lol nvmi feel like i'm allowed to breathe again today lmfao
Im assuming they send all acceptance emails at once?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?
Yes I think they send HST first then pathways
In the past its said MSTP first.Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?
D
deleted987990
yess, they do. maybe they sent HST first then MSTP and pathway?Do WL and R's come out the same day? Congrats to the single accepted poster!! haha
HST came out first last year before pathways last year.Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?
sadpremed121
Full Member
The person above got both hst and pathways so I’m assuming all acceptances are sent out.yess, they do. maybe they sent HST first then MSTP and pathway?
Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming
Seems like they've sent HST emails and not Pathways, do they separate them?
xlymphocyte
Full Member
Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming
Also MSTP, though HST. I'm trying to prepare for the R.
They wouldn't send that person TWO A emails, would they? Guessing all HST + HST/Pathways are out, with MSTP and Pathways-only to comeThe person above got both hst and pathways so I’m assuming all acceptances are sent out.
They wouldn't send that person TWO A emails, would they? Guessing all HST + HST/Pathways are out, with MSTP and Pathways-only to come
They sent two interview emails (I first learned of my HST interview from my Pathways rejection email, actually), so I wouldn't at all trust that they wouldn't send two acceptances (if anything, I think it's more likely than not).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Liking comment because this is the reality I want. Reason is out the window ahhhh
They sent two interview emails (I first learned of my HST interview from my Pathways rejection email, actually), so I wouldn't at all trust that they wouldn't send two acceptances (if anything, I think it's more likely than not).
CONGRATULATIONS!Accepted to pathways. MD only. Unbelievable.
koalaburrito
Full Member
Accepted to both Pathways and HST! Cheers everyone! You all are incredible applicants for getting to this point and I can't wait to be colleagues with all of you!
Accepted Pathways. I’m speechless. My dream since I was 7 years old.
Well that's my hope as a pathways-only applicant! MSTP though, which were supposed to come first, so I'm feeling the R coming
Might be over for us as MSTP, unless they release those later this year for some reason...
D
deleted987990
So pathways its prob a WL/ R
Or if they offer affiliation or unfunded spots later... idk. Probably healthiest if we just get off this thread for a bit
Might be over for us as MSTP, unless they release those later this year for some reason...
apathyisnotanoption
New Member
also accepted pathways! did anyone's portal update? mine didn't & i have residual paranoia from witnessing mayo situation unfold lol
also accepted pathways! did anyone's portal update? mine didn't & i have residual paranoia from witnessing mayo situation unfold lol
No portal update but I'm not super duper scared bc it's not like mayo where everyone got in??? idk i cannot take this being fake ahah
mdprospect2024
New Member
Accepted pathways! OMG
HMS won’t do that, portal update takes a while, to those accepted, CONGRATULATIONSalso accepted pathways! did anyone's portal update? mine didn't & i have residual paranoia from witnessing mayo situation unfold lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
apathyisnotanoption
New Member
HMS won’t do that, portal update takes a while, to those accepted, CONGRATULATIONS
You are very wise and thank you!!!
Would you mind sharing when you received the emailAccepted pathways! OMG