Jul 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
also accepted pathways! did anyone's portal update? mine didn't & i have residual paranoia from witnessing mayo situation unfold lol
No portal update but I'm not super duper scared bc it's not like mayo where everyone got in??? idk i cannot take this being fake ahah

About the Ads
Mar 8, 2019
Status
Medical Student
i still refuse to open my emails and see lmfao i need a hug

Reactions: Med.Geek
About the Ads

TheDataKing

lover of #s and stats
Bronze Donor
May 16, 2018
Status
Medical Student (Accepted)
Feels bad man
feelsbadman.png
(FTFY)
Fingers crossed for all of you -you're going to be wonderful physicians whether you end up at HMS or somewhere else, don't forget it!

AMCASTuesdays

I heard vaccines killed Jenny Schecter
May 24, 2019
Status
Just now or earlier? Do they send all at once or in waves?
they release whenever however they like bc there is no love only injury. No order only chaos.

Jul 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
About the Ads

chaim123

MD Class of 2022
2+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2016
Status
Medical Student
Got in pathways. Do they accept transfers from pathways to HST once we matriculate? I know they accept internal Md PhD applications
No, as they are separate committees you have to be accepted to each program separately during the process. No transfers.

Mar 21, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Yep, MSTP Pathways R. Congratulations to all- it's an enviable thing to be admitted, but I should be grateful for my opportunities. For those on the WL, best of luck and stay patient. Over and out

About the Ads
Jul 14, 2018
Status
Pre-Medical
R for me, congrats to everyone accepted!

• Sad
Reactions: Engrailed

The English American

2+ Year Member
Jan 15, 2017
Status
R here as well. It was an honor interviewing here, especially having spent the past two and a half years doing research at HMS. A big congratulations to those who were accepted today!!!!

idonutknow

2+ Year Member
May 12, 2017
Status
Pre-Medical
R - interview was great

• Sad
Reactions: AlexCarusoStan

DrSwole

2+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
I figured as the rejections are rolling in, I would share a brief story about my experiences. If it makes anyone feel any better (during this dark time for those that didn't get in), this is my second time applying.

I applied once 2 years ago to 35 schools, landed three interviews and got 1 R and 2 WL. Although those 2 WL were later rejections.

I reapplied this time to 43 schools, got 5 II (including one at HMS!), and landed with 1 A. If you are feeling down, just know that anything is possible!

For those of you looking at other schools, there are great schools out there. For those of you looking to reapply, keep your head up. Anything is possible! Going from reapplying to interviewing at HMS has been a roller coaster of emotions.

Good luck to everyone in your future endeavors.

Oct 30, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Just got the R. Congrats to those accepted!

Jul 19, 2019
Status
Pre-Medical
Rejected pathways friendos.. congratulations to those accepted and good luck to everyone on the wonderful paths that lay before you!! time to unfollow da thread

Reactions: AlexCarusoStan
Nov 23, 2018
I am taking a reallllly big leap of faith for Harvard. Received my degree a few years ago, but my AP credit for one class doesn't meet one of HMS requirements so I am taking a class at a community college that started today on top of working full time. The last day to withdraw without receiving is W is the last week of Feb, before Harvard releases decisions. Only doing this because I thought my interview went pretty great. Pray for me.
Rejected and damn this one hurts. The deadline to withdraw from the class was 3 days ago. Here is a visual representation of that "leap of faith" I took. Congrats to all those with acceptances!

Ramo35

2+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2015
Status
Also go that R. Kinda sad, but grateful for some closure. Congrats to everyone who got accepted!

chaim123

MD Class of 2022
2+ Year Member
Dec 24, 2016
Status
Medical Student
No portal update but I'm not super duper scared bc it's not like mayo where everyone got in??? idk i cannot take this being fake ahah
The portals will not update with decisions. Harvard does not use AMP past the interview stage. Email and paper forms are all the rage these days.

• Haha
Reactions: Aktak and Schedar
About the Ads