2019-2020 Mayo Clinic (Alix), Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has everyone that got the most recent interested email gotten in?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those like myself who are still waiting, I just spoke to admissions. Sounds like they still have a few more positions to fill from the alternate list, but they are nearly finished. They also told me that if we are not accepted, we will be notified (and not just ghosted)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
For those like myself who are still waiting, I just spoke to admissions. Sounds like they still have a few more positions to fill from the alternate list, but they are nearly finished. They also told me that if we are not accepted, we will be notified (and not just ghosted)
Thanks for letting everyone know !!!

Reactions: 1 user

Thanks for the update! Was any sort of timetable given by admissions?

I'm sorry, I can't answer that question for you. If you want specific guidance, I would suggest you contact the admissions office at MCASOM or at the school you have already been accepted to.
Thanks
I was just wondering if you knew

Members don't see this ad :)
hey guys,
can anyone tell me when the CTE deadline for Mayo is?

i know WL movement can happen up to orientation day but chances are pretty slim past CTE right?

hey guys,
can anyone tell me when the CTE deadline for Mayo is?

i know WL movement can happen up to orientation day but chances are pretty slim past CTE right?
June 22

Reactions: 2 users
I received an interest email in late May. I responded and expressed my interest, but said I had a CTE deadline of date X and I would need to hear from them before that. I didn’t hear from them in time and withdrew.

I received an interest email in late May. I responded and expressed my interest, but said I had a CTE deadline of date X and I would need to hear from them before that. I didn’t hear from them in time and withdrew.
That's interesting. I wonder what that indicates about their yield, especially compared to Mayo MN which I believe more or less had their roster with minimal waitlist movement. I wonder if students are wary of the lack of a match list.

I recently asked the office for any updates on alternate list status since I have a CTE coming up. I received a response explaining that they wouldn't be able to provide an update until the week of July 13.

Just got an email that my application is no longer being considered.

In case anyone is still waiting, the class has been finalized and the school year has started. Good luck everyone!