2022-2023 Mayo Clinic - Minnesota (Alix)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
For those who have got a "highly ranked" email, was your interview for the Rochester or Florida campus?
I got the email and my interview was for Rochester

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Just adding on but I also just got the "we ranked you highly at our committee meeting" email this morning. Got it about a couple of days after the "post-interview review complete" email last week.
Was this for the AZ or MN campus? What else did the email say? I'm goin insane. I just got an email detailing how they are going to release decisions, and to send them interest letters before they convene in January.

Was this for the AZ or MN campus? What else did the email say? I'm goin insane. I just got an email detailing how they are going to release decisions, and to send them interest letters before they convene in January.
Mine was very short, came from my interviewer and just said (paraphrasing) my ranking meeting went well, got a chance of getting in, and to send in a letter if I wanted to. I went through the threads from the past few years and I think in the past there used to be a standardized email sent out in January that stated, "you are one of the highly ranked interviewees" etc. but I saw there were people who got the highly ranked email and got waitlisted and plenty of people who got the A who never got the highly ranked email at all. So I wouldn't worry or put a lot of weight on getting/not getting the email!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone not sent their letter of interest/intent yet? I spent a lot of time mulling my school preferences and only recently decided on sending a letter of intent to Mayo... planning on doing that tonight but now I'm worried that I'm too late! I know they mentioned that the admissions committee will be meeting end of January, but does anyone have insight on this?

Has anyone not sent their letter of interest/intent yet? I spent a lot of time mulling my school preferences and only recently decided on sending a letter of intent to Mayo... planning on doing that tonight but now I'm worried that I'm too late! I know they mentioned that the admissions committee will be meeting end of January, but does anyone have insight on this?
Better late than never, I'd send it

Reactions: 1 user
I don't think it's too late at this point. I received an email from the student I interviewed with around a week ago urging me to send in an LOI if I had not done so already. I can't imagine they would've messaged me had the committee already met.

Has anyone who interviewed for Florida campus gotten one of those "highly ranked" emails?

Members don't see this ad :)
Better late than never, I'd send it

I don't think it's too late at this point. I received an email from the student I interviewed with around a week ago urging me to send in an LOI if I had not done so already. I can't imagine they would've messaged me had the committee already met.

Thanks! Will be sending, fingers crossed for all of us!

Has anyone gotten calls/ have an idea when they will start calling? I know they said sometime in Feb but I’m going crazy with the wait lol

I believe A's will start rolling out next Monday, Feb 13th. It sounded like they may not all go out on the first day based on last year's thread.

Tomorrow's the big day, how much sleep are ya'll not getting tonight?

Reactions: 2 users
Very little. But honestly that’s for the whole week cause I doubt they get through all the calls in one day

I wonder how many of us have this tab open right now...

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Congrats to all those that received an A! To those who didn't, don't lose hope. Something great is coming your way!

Only one A here, quite a few on Arizona thread. Losing hope as hours pass by

• Care
Maybe they are reserving us for Valentine's Day
Valentines Day Love GIF by NewQuest

Only one A here, quite a few on Arizona thread. Losing hope as hours pass by

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
I mean Rochester has to call people at some point, they need students just like Arizona, maybe they are just doing MN calls later?

If anyone gets a call, can you reply if you interviewed for Florida track?

Reactions: 8 users
A, Rochester!!! Sent a letter of interest, but also no highly ranked email

• Care
  • Love
A, Rochester! No highly ranked email, but sent letter of interest and one of my interviewers reached out via email in Dec

Reactions: 2 users
Any florida people yet? Im freaking out....

Haven’t heard anything, I was Florida as well, no emails for me either tho so I’m trying to prepare myself

Ahhhh A just now!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Any florida people yet? Im freaking out....
there was one Florida person in the Arizona chat that says they got called around 9 ish, but it seems to be based on interviewer's availability to call more than anything else.