2022-2023 Mayo Clinic - Minnesota (Alix)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
lmao I've brought my tumbler to work the past 3 days like a CLOWN
Same! I was trying to send good vibes... not good enough I guess haha

Members don't see this ad.

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
+1 A. Got the call for the MN 4 year track on Monday morning from my student interviewer. Sent update letter following my interview and a letter of interest/update letter in early December. Never got a highly ranked email or phone call, but did get told during correspondence with a student from info day that I did well after my app was ranked.

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
bitcoin GIF

Me waiting for my phone to ring

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
lmao I've brought my tumbler to work the past 3 days like a CLOWN
i've treated mine like a sacred item tbh... kept it on the corner of my desk.... dusted it off... i waas saying i'm gonna make coffee in it today, in sheer despair
Same! I was trying to send good vibes... not good enough I guess haha
Wait how did y’all get Mayo tumblers? Didn’t get the A, but I kind of want one to remember this disappointing moment and what could’ve been lol

Wait how did y’all get Mayo tumblers? Didn’t get the A, but I kind of want one to remember this disappointing moment and what could’ve been lol
They shipped it to everyone who interviewed, I believe!

Out of everyone who's been accepted, did any of you put MN/FL as your top track choice?

Out of everyone who's been accepted, did any of you put MN/FL as your top track choice?
Not that helpful, but I also interviewed for MN/FL and haven't heard anything. Not sure what to think, but it's definitely been occupying my dreams the last few nights :sleep:

Reactions: 1 user
Not that helpful, but I also interviewed for MN/FL and haven't heard anything. Not sure what to think, but it's definitely been occupying my dreams the last few nights :sleep:
+1

Just got accepted an hour ago… MN campus!!!! Dream come true fr :’)

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten an email about financial aid?
I called and they said that we should get an admissions email on Monday and financial aid information after that. Perhaps just a little more waiting :)

I called and they said that we should get an admissions email on Monday and financial aid information after that. Perhaps just a little more waiting :)
Called about second look day and was told this as well. That info is also going out Monday.

Admissions email has come in, hopefully we hear back on financial aid soon :)

I just got a finaid email, but where does it say what I actually got? It looks like the pdfs they attached are just info about how much it costs right?

I just got a finaid email, but where does it say what I actually got? It looks like the pdfs they attached are just info about how much it costs right?
There’s an amount listed in the second paragraph of the email!

There’s an amount listed in the second paragraph of the email!
Oh lmao thanks for that, I was looking through the pdfs lol. It looks like they also already made a groupme for admitted students thats pretty cool

how many full tuition scholarships does mayo usually give out?

• Hmm
Has anyone heard of any alternate list emails going out? Last year they sent them about a week after they started sending acceptances.

Do alternate list and rejection emails go out at the same time? Also will they tell us how we're ranked on the alternate list (if that is a thing with Mayo)?

Do alternate list and rejection emails go out at the same time? Also will they tell us how we're ranked on the alternate list (if that is a thing with Mayo)?
Their list is unranked, and based on last year, waitlist emails went out first, followed by rejections.

• Wow
Alternate list email just now! Interviewed for Rochester

Why on earth would they stagger WL emails (I'm assuming it's similar to the previous years). We've all already been scored; you know our status. Rip off the bandaid, man.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7 users
dang i got a phone call before the decisions came out but still got waitlisted--is it maybe because i never sent a LOI?? thought that was just a formality dawg

• Angry
  • Wow
Has anyone who interviewed with the Florida Campus received a waitlist email?

Why on earth would they stagger WL emails (I'm assuming it's similar to the previous years). We've all already been scored; you know our status. Rip off the bandaid, man.
I take it all back, WL email just now 💀

• Haha