2021-2022 Mayo Clinic, Arizona

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
The wait is killing me šŸ˜­

Members don't see this ad.

Havenā€™t heard from interviewers or got a highly ranked email but got an email from someone about them ā€œloving my application and are really interested in meā€ and wanted me to send an LOI.
I hope you did!

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone gotten any interest emails from the dean or anyone from the admissions committee? I saw a couple have in the Rochester thread but I know that sometimes the Arizona campus has communicated a little differently.

Sitting here not emotionally prepared for tomorrow. Best wishes to y'all! <3

• Care
Reactions: 8 users
Looks like rochester is calling....anyone here got a call from arizona yet?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone receive any call from Florida campus?

Just got the call for the A from one of my interviewers!!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Got the A call about 15 minutes ago!!!!!! Sent a letter of intent mid to late-December

• Love
Looks like theyā€™re done for the day?šŸ„ŗ

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like theyā€™re done for the day?šŸ„ŗ
I donā€™t think so, last year they made calls throughout the day, itā€™s just whenever your interviewer/committee member has the time to call.

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Just got the A call from my interviewer at around 8:30 MST- Arizona campus. The day ainā€™t over until itā€™s over, folks.
God, Iā€™ve seen what youā€™ve done for othersā€¦.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Missed a call and googled the number. Says it was my interviewer. Tried calling back twice and just went to voicemail. Do they call for waitlist positions? What do I do now lmao???

• Care
Missed a call and googled the number. Says it was my interviewer. Tried calling back twice and just went to voicemail. Do they call for waitlist positions? What do I do now lmao???
to my knowledge they don't call for WL so this is a good sign!!! Just wait for them to call you back

I got the call. 1:28pm CST. Crying in the airport omg.

• Love
  • Care
I missed a call from an unknown Arizona number, but when I looked it up it was a telemarketing company </3

• Care
  • Sad
Update: just got the call, it's an A!!! Still can't wrap my head around how I went from no acceptances last cycle to this. Process makes no sense broski's

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Care
Does anybody know if they send out acceptances throughout the entire week vs just in the first couple of days? I know they started on the 14th, but do they continue throughout the month?

Does anybody know if they send out acceptances throughout the entire week vs just in the first couple of days? I know they started on the 14th, but do they continue throughout the month?
Historically they have accepted throughout the first 2-4 days and then sent waitlists and rejections after that period of time

Hey guys..did anyone get an email yet? I got the call but no email or portal change?

Hey guys..did anyone get an email yet? I got the call but no email or portal change?
Both the email and portal change came ~3 hours after my call. If it's been a day or 2 and no email or change I would contact admissions to make sure that gets done cause there's something that you have to do within 5 days of your offer.

Same, got called at noon yesterday, still no email.

I am wondering if I imagined the call or maybe it was a prank lol.

please email us!

Same, got called at noon yesterday, still no email.

I am wondering if I imagined the call or maybe it was a prank lol.

please email us!
I'm in the same boat, but for MN - call at 1 yesterday, no portal change or email! I'm sure it will come soon, I'm just enjoying the A for now, haha!!

Same boat as well. My interviewer told me they have to tell some admin they made contact with me and then the email/portal change has to be manually done, so just waiting for that I guess.

Same boat as well. My interviewer told me they have to tell some admin they made contact with me and then the email/portal change has to be manually done, so just waiting for that I guess.
okay good to know. I was about to send out an email. I kept thinking what if it was a mistake and my interviewer got handed the wrong pile lmao

nvm guys..just got the email. I can chill now.

• Love
can anyone provide insight as to how many acceptances have likely gone out? maybe if there is a Facebook group with accepted students, how many are in it?

• Sad
Hi all! Congrats on those who have received an A so far! Quick question (and not sure if this may be for the FB group), does anyone have a great realtor and/or lender they can rec for the valley? SO is a non-trad and we're looking to buy instead of rent... and have some questions. Thanks!

Just got the waitlisted email. Good luck to all those who got waitlisted as well! And congrats to those that got accepted.

• Care
Damn if I havenā€™t gotten a WL email should I assume itā€™s an R?

AL as well, never thought I would be excited for a waitlist lol but after convincing myself i was rejected yesterday this was kinda good news