You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2019-2020 Mercer
Started by PapaGuava
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
susanna_hall
Full Member
I got the phone call around 6:30 from one of my interviewers-- YOUR GIRL IS GONNA BE A MERCER BEAR!!! Goodluck to all of you!!!
I have heard nothing
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDhopeful3999
Full Member
same, no call/email still
Ugh I don’t feel so good...
same....
DerekSheperd
New Member
Has anyone gotten an email?
Nope, nothing yet. I bet today is the day for mass ED acceptances thoughHas anyone gotten an email?
Anybody hear anything yet ?
DerekSheperd
New Member
Still haven’t heardAnybody hear anything yet ?
Congrats to everyone else that got accepted EDP, excited to meet everyone next year!
I got my phone call yesterday evening, but I know they said you might night get it until later today depending on the interviewer.
I got my phone call yesterday evening, but I know they said you might night get it until later today depending on the interviewer.
Congrats to everyone else that got accepted EDP, excited to meet everyone next year!
I got my phone call yesterday evening, but I know they said you might night get it until later today depending on the interviewer.
would you mind sharing where you interviewed and with who?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats on the acceptance!
Any advice on how to tackle RD interviews !?
Any advice on how to tackle RD interviews !?
When did you get an interview?Congrats on the acceptance!
Any advice on how to tackle RD interviews !?
ED applicant, still haven't heard back
im not sure what to make of this. should we assume that we were not accepted, as decisions were supposed to be given out yesterday (gina from the admissions office told me that)
MDhopeful3999
Full Member
Still haven’t heard anything either
Lol I’m calling admissions tomorrow if I don’t hear something by noon because I gotta know what’s up—Ariel from admissions told me that we could find out by Friday as well so who knows
yea i can't be waiting much longer. need to figure out an alternative plan if this doesn't work out.
@meowingmetatarsal when and where did you interview
@meowingmetatarsal when and where did you interview
FruitLover0711
New Member
Let us know if you call!
Dr.gylenhal
Full Member
Still haven’t heard back either yet but I don’t think we should just accept rejection. Until it’s October 1st there’s still hope plus people get off the wait list all the time. Stay positive and keep your mind distracted!
Dr.gylenhal
Full Member
Jina told me the same thing but it’s clearly not 100% true because my friend got accepted today.im not sure what to make of this. should we assume that we were not accepted, as decisions were supposed to be given out yesterday (gina from the admissions office told me that)
when and where did you interviewI was told they will be sending out another round of emails tomorrow and Monday. They didn’t say if those will be acceptances or not...
I know of 3 others who were accepted yesterday...its extremely difficult to get off of mercers waitlist from what i hear. but i wonder how many ppl have gotten decisions from ED. based on this thread, there's only been a handful. but im sure some ppl don't post on here
I interviewed in Macon. I was supposed to interview on Sept 3rd but because of the hurricane they moved it to Sept 17. They said because the Savannah campus was closed they pushed all interviews for that day backwhen and where did you interview
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
MDhopeful3999
Full Member
I wonder why they’re accepting people in what appears to be “waves” this year vs how it’s always happened historically
I interviewed the first week of ED interviews in Savannah!yea i can't be waiting much longer. need to figure out an alternative plan if this doesn't work out.
@meowingmetatarsal when and where did you interview
it's strange because I know someone who was accepted from my interview group already and we interviewed during the last week of EDI wonder why they’re accepting people in what appears to be “waves” this year vs how it’s always happened historically
Guys.... CHILL OUT!!! You will all be MERCER BEARS some day just be patient and think positive vibes.... good luck 🙂 Get yourself busy with something watch netflix, watch a movie, play cards, eat goodies, hang out with friends, whatever just to take your mind off of MERCER
Dr.gylenhal
Full Member
So I was just told that they are sending out confirmation emails tomorrow morning...my source is credible but this whole process has given me worse trust issues than my first break up
MDhopeful3999
Full Member
Just doing my part to reinforce the neurotic premed stereotype one SDN post at a time lol
Maybe it's possible that we got interviewers who just don't call? Or does anyone know if all interviewers are supposed to call beforehand?
I know of an interviewer who sent an acceptance by emailMaybe it's possible that we got interviewers who just don't call? Or does anyone know if all interviewers are supposed to call beforehand?
Guys.... CHILL OUT!!! You will all be MERCER BEARS some day just be patient and think positive vibes.... good luck 🙂 Get yourself busy with something watch netflix, watch a movie, play cards, eat goodies, hang out with friends, whatever just to take your mind off of MERCER
This actually warmed my heart
FruitLover0711
New Member
got an acceptance this morning. They sent out more emails!
If any RD get an II please holla! Complete in late August and the nerves are real.
Oh bud you are not the only one hah! They are VERY SELECTIVE in their interviews.If any RD get an II please holla! Complete in late August and the nerves are real.
Accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven't heard anything 🙁I still haven’t heard anything. Who else still hasn’t heard one way or the other?
MDhopeful3999
Full Member
I also haven't heard anything
haven't heard anything either 🙁