2019-2020 Mercer

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I am RD and got an II on September 13th. I am a nontraditional student and URM. This process is stressful.
it is, but it’s so worth it. to all of you, if you don’t get in this go around, don’t give up on your passion. chase it down. grab hold of it. walk worthy of the calling you’ve received. sometimes, now just isn’t the right moment. sometimes in this journey, your passion may change, and you may pursue something else. but never give up on your passion. you’ve all got this— one way or another!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey KirbySmart, what were the available dates to interview when you got your II?

I got mine back in early-mid september and the earliest one by the time I scheduled mine was mid October but it wasn't at the campus I wanted so I did early November. Don't think there were any later than that when I was scheduling.
 
I got mine back in early-mid september and the earliest one by the time I scheduled mine was mid October but it wasn't at the campus I wanted so I did early November. Don't think there were any later than that when I was scheduling.
Same here
 
How long does it usually take for people to hear back after being complete? I submitted about a month ago so just tryna gauge when I might get some news.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in Savannah and am in Macon. Where you interview does not determine where you will attend! After you get accepted you will be asked for your preference.

Curriculum is a combo. Most weeks you will have PBL MWF and lecture/tbl TTh

How’s the Savannah campus lol. I’m also going there but I want to be in Macon
 
Just wanna say you’re qute and sounds like a girl with much wisdom. I’d take you on a date.

Image result for awkward gif
 
Do y'all think people will start hearing back regarding A/R/WL beginning 10/16 since the committee supposedly meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
II ! Earliest date is in January. Anybody know what the post-interview acceptance rate is for Mercer?
Man does this mean that they are almost done inviting people? Because interviews are held only until January 2020 which is what I heard??
 
Question for anyone whose been accepted, once you get your Certifi background screen back do you have to do anything special to send it to Mercer? Or are you just waiting the 10 days for it to send on its own?

Thanks
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad