2019-2020 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Saw the smoke from the SDN fires from a long way off and was able to greet my R with a YA YEET

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
i sent an update this morning
and i got an R just now

SAD
IS, early july c.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
All aboard the R train. Not surprised one bit. Good luck to all of those who survived this wave!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R just now complete early August :(

Was hoping for one more II before the year was over but instead I took two R's lol
Lmao this is me this past month, not even gonna update my signature with Rs at this point meh

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Got the R; sucks as a UMich Alumni, but hey, it happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Dean’s Scholarship - Full tuition.
I don’t know what to do with myself. :X3::X3::X3:
Does this come with the acceptance email? I thought scholarships weren’t allocated till March!

Does this come with the acceptance email? I thought scholarships weren’t allocated till March!

I was accepted on Monday and received the scholarship email yesterday morning. I’m not sure how they disburse $ as I also thought they allocated them in the spring as well

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Received a pre-II R last night. IS, complete 9/3. Good luck to everyone else this cycle!

Pre-II R yesterday. Rip

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when they give out scholarships? I saw a few people here got offered some but they told us march is when scholarship allocations come out. If we dont get one now does that mean little hope of getting one later on?

Does anyone know when they give out scholarships? I saw a few people here got offered some but they told us march is when scholarship allocations come out. If we dont get one now does that mean little hope of getting one later on?

Honestly, I don’t know.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
I'm not really sure about your last question, but based on skimming last year's thread, it seems the scholarships trickled in between Dec-March. It looks like allocations are released BY mid-March, not necessarily in March. After second look, depending on who decides to go elsewhere, they give out a few more scholarships.

I'm not really sure about your last question, but based on skimming last year's thread, it seems the scholarships trickled in between Dec-March. It looks like allocations are released BY mid-March, not necessarily in March. After second look, depending on who decides to go elsewhere, they give out a few more scholarships.

Thank you!!

Does anyone know if acceptances typically come out on a specific day? Like I remember during the interview they said by the 20th of the following month that you interview but do ppl normally find out before

Does anyone know if acceptances typically come out on a specific day? Like I remember during the interview they said by the 20th of the following month that you interview but do ppl normally find out before

I found around the 15th. I think it depends on how ahead they are

Accepted MD just now! IS, interviewed early December! SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!

Reactions: 12 users
Accepted this morning!!! Interviewed 12/13. SUPER EXCITED!!!

Reactions: 7 users
Does anyone know if there is a FB page for accepted students?

Reactions: 1 users