You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Michigan
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1139705
No R bc I’m a bad b*tch
I'm getting a bit annoyed, it sounds like there are no more interviews left to be given out if we got the whole pre-interview waitlist deal. Not sure why they haven't cleaned house yet. They use a different system than the AMP, maybe they can't send multiple emails out at once? Not sure why the R batches are so trickly
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1148226
channeling this energyNo R bc I’m a bad b*tch
D
deleted1167581
I have a feeling there is still more interviews (of course probably not a lot). It seems the waitlists are for MSTP rather than regular MD and the last Michigan Monday was 1/23 in the previous cycle. In addition, they send out an average of 457 interviews each year (they have currently sent out 416 this year). I truly believe that there is still a chance if you haven’t heard anything yet; I doubt they are completely doneI'm getting a bit annoyed, it sounds like there are no more interviews left to be given out if we got the whole pre-interview waitlist deal. Not sure why they haven't cleaned house yet. They use a different system than the AMP, maybe they can't send multiple emails out at once? Not sure why the R batches are so trickly
I agree, last year they sent 2 iis (lmao) the last week of Jan so it’s def not over yetI have a feeling there is still more interviews (of course probably not a lot). It seems the waitlists are for MSTP rather than regular MD and the last Michigan Monday was 1/23 in the previous cycle. In addition, they send out an average of 457 interviews each year (they have currently sent out 416 this year). I truly believe that there is still a chance if you haven’t heard anything yet; I doubt they are completely done
Where are these numbers from mind me asking? And thanks for the insight! My family might be moving to Michigan so I'm kinda higher on them all of a sudden more than I was a couple months agoI have a feeling there is still more interviews (of course probably not a lot). It seems the waitlists are for MSTP rather than regular MD and the last Michigan Monday was 1/23 in the previous cycle. In addition, they send out an average of 457 interviews each year (they have currently sent out 416 this year). I truly believe that there is still a chance if you haven’t heard anything yet; I doubt they are completely done
Last edited:
D
deleted1139705
if they R me this time too then I guess Michigan would’ve missed again (bars)
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
Average # of interviews sent out link: https://medschool.umich.edu/sites/default/files/2023-11/5YearAdmissionsSnapshot2019-2023.pdfWhere are these numbers from mind me asking? And thanks for the insight! My family might be moving to Michigan so I'm kinda higher on them all of a sudden more than I was a couple months ago
Number currently: MD Admissions
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
*If we use the average then there should be about 41 more interviews to be scheduled before we can consider them to be done.Average # of interviews sent out link: https://medschool.umich.edu/sites/default/files/2023-11/5YearAdmissionsSnapshot2019-2023.pdf
Number currently: MD Admissions
Yes but the final day for interviewing is the first week of February. Doubt they’re squeezing in 41 more interviews into their current slots since they’ve already had people signing up for the last interview day in December*If we use the average then there should be about 41 more interviews to be scheduled before we can consider them to be done.
JukeBoxHeroo
Full Member
Where does it say that the final interview is the first week of Feb? Edit: NVM I found it; Yea... Feb 1st but who knows maybe they'll squeeze ppl in.Yes but the final day for interviewing is the first week of February. Doubt they’re squeezing in 41 more interviews into their current slots since they’ve already had people signing up for the last interview day in December
I see people are talking about the last Michigan Monday being 1/23 last year. So does that mean there is prob 1 or 2 left, they might not give any on MLK day.
They will send them on MLKI see people are talking about the last Michigan Monday being 1/23 last year. So does that mean there is prob 1 or 2 left, they might not give any on MLK day.
Pre II R
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
RedFrog
Full Member
Did you get the R today?Pre II R
D
deleted1143918
UMich wishing me a happy new year with my first rejection of 2024🥳
Pre-II R. OOS
AnotherDay!
Full Member
Pre-II OOS R this morning. Submitted late August. Glad it's over at least :')
Woke up to a Pre-II R this morning about an hour ago
Woke up to a Pre-II R this morning about an hour ago
No Semsem not you too[emoji174][emoji22]
R! Finally over
txpremed1234
Full Member
R, complete 7/14
Same. Sitting here since 6/30no II no R gang why can’t they just send me the R already instead of stringing me along like a situationship [emoji24]
D
deleted1148226
why can't they send me an ii 🙁no II no R gang why can’t they just send me the R already instead of stringing me along like a situationship [emoji24]
D
deleted1169077
OOS Pre-II R this morning. Complete 7/5
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
They’re gonna keep flying at the start and end of everyday until the 22nd which is definitely the latest they would send out IIs. Could even be done sending them sooner.Are the bullets still flying?
D
deleted1139705
R
Still a bad bitch though
D
deleted1167581
R 🙁
How I'm feeling...
D
deleted1167724
OOS R earlier
Bizarre_Animation
Full Member
Pre-II R this morning 🙁
Did anyone receive the R past this morning? Are they trickling in over the day or is it like a daily rush?
I haven’t gotten the R yet, but when I do, I’m going to be really sad. Not because of the rejection, but because I no longer get to neurotically analyze the completely unpredictable R waves of this school with all my anonymous friends.
R😗
R, in state
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
DeadPancreasSociety
New Member
OOS, Pre-II R. I knew it was coming but damn this one hurt.
IS R ****ing finally
D
deleted1167849
This R just gave me a lot of fkin motivation.