2019-2020 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Dean’s Scholarship - Full tuition.
I don’t know what to do with myself. :X3::X3::X3:

• Love
Reactions: 26 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R! Complete late June. LM 74.6. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear back and congratulations to anyone who got in.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
Pre-interview R as well. Complete early August, GL y’all

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Michigan, I no longer care for you. Give me the R you coward

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got the R, complete early July IIRC.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Such a rough week guys. R just now as well complete early July

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
It was a good ride boys. Jumping on the R train and riding off into the sunset.

Thanks Umich for the 2nd R email.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
lol same. I’m supposed to be neurotically refreshing my email hoping for interviews/acceptances, but here I am doing it looking for a rejection! :rofl:
I think we’re all burnt out from these nearly 6 (!) months of waking up every morning praying for a II/A, neurotically checking our emails/portals/sometimes even pulses and feeling our stomachs fall to the floor with every unknown number that pops up on our screens. I’m welcoming R’s at this point just for the closure.

• Sad
Reactions: 8 users
I think we’re all burnt out from these nearly 6 (!) months of waking up every morning praying for a II/A, neurotically checking our emails/portals/sometimes even pulses and feeling our stomachs fall to the floor with every unknown number that pops up on our screens. I’m welcoming R’s at this point just for the closure.
After all the waiting, they could have waited until after Christmas ... heartless

Reactions: 1 user
Rejected twice this afternoon. Once an hour ago, and once again a minute ago. I guess Dr. G's mother never taught him that two wrongs don't make a right.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users
R just now complete early August :(

Was hoping for one more II before the year was over but instead I took two R's lol