Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!Dean’s Scholarship - Full tuition.
I don’t know what to do with myself. 🙈🙈🙈
Edit: You, too @mightychondria713!!
Last edited:
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CONGRATS!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU!Dean’s Scholarship - Full tuition.
I don’t know what to do with myself. 🙈🙈🙈
Sorry to hear about this. Was it pre-II?
Me too. I dont want to freeze in the winter anyway.Michigan, I no longer care for you. Give me the R you coward
Oh no. Just now or earlier? I'm so sorry 🙁
1:18 pm cstOh no. Just now or earlier? I'm so sorry 🙁
Rejection of the initial rejection email. YOU’RE IN!Thanks Umich for the 2nd R email.
I think that was meant for me. Can you forward it please?Thanks Umich for the 2nd R email.
I think that was meant for me. Can you forward it please?
I think we’re all burnt out from these nearly 6 (!) months of waking up every morning praying for a II/A, neurotically checking our emails/portals/sometimes even pulses and feeling our stomachs fall to the floor with every unknown number that pops up on our screens. I’m welcoming R’s at this point just for the closure.lol same. I’m supposed to be neurotically refreshing my email hoping for interviews/acceptances, but here I am doing it looking for a rejection! 🤣
After all the waiting, they could have waited until after Christmas ... heartlessI think we’re all burnt out from these nearly 6 (!) months of waking up every morning praying for a II/A, neurotically checking our emails/portals/sometimes even pulses and feeling our stomachs fall to the floor with every unknown number that pops up on our screens. I’m welcoming R’s at this point just for the closure.
as of now, I think I survived the R wave and have not yet received an IISo do we think anyone that hasn’t gotten an interview is about to get rejected?
+2 dodging bullets out hereas of now, I think I survived the R wave and have not yet received an II
Nevermind, just got my Ras of now, I think I survived the R wave and have not yet received an II
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.