2023-2024 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Where are these numbers from mind me asking? And thanks for the insight! My family might be moving to Michigan so I'm kinda higher on them all of a sudden more than I was a couple months ago
Average # of interviews sent out link: https://medschool.umich.edu/sites/default/files/2023-11/5YearAdmissionsSnapshot2019-2023.pdf
Number currently: MD Admissions

Members don't see this ad.

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users
*If we use the average then there should be about 41 more interviews to be scheduled before we can consider them to be done.
Yes but the final day for interviewing is the first week of February. Doubt they’re squeezing in 41 more interviews into their current slots since they’ve already had people signing up for the last interview day in December

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yes but the final day for interviewing is the first week of February. Doubt they’re squeezing in 41 more interviews into their current slots since they’ve already had people signing up for the last interview day in December
Where does it say that the final interview is the first week of Feb? Edit: NVM I found it; Yea... Feb 1st but who knows maybe they'll squeeze ppl in.

I see people are talking about the last Michigan Monday being 1/23 last year. So does that mean there is prob 1 or 2 left, they might not give any on MLK day.

Pre II R here as well just around 20 mins ago

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
UMich wishing me a happy new year with my first rejection of 2024🥳

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
woke up to an R

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II OOS R this morning. Submitted late August. Glad it's over at least :')

• Care
Woke up to a Pre-II R this morning about an hour ago

• Care
Reactions: 10 users
no II no R gang why can’t they just send me the R already instead of stringing me along like a situationship

Reactions: 6 users
Are the bullets still flying?
They’re gonna keep flying at the start and end of everyday until the 22nd which is definitely the latest they would send out IIs. Could even be done sending them sooner.

How I'm feeling...

IMG_2097.jpeg

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 8 users
Did anyone receive the R past this morning? Are they trickling in over the day or is it like a daily rush?

Reactions: 1 user
I haven’t gotten the R yet, but when I do, I’m going to be really sad. Not because of the rejection, but because I no longer get to neurotically analyze the completely unpredictable R waves of this school with all my anonymous friends.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Finally got the pre-II R, complete 6/30

• Care
finally closure, R (complete early July)

• Care
R

Can't wait til Will Howard puts up 400 yards on these cheaters

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
Total of 408 IIs were sent last year, and 416 were sent (according to their tracker) so far this year. Does it mean that all (or almost all) II were out this year?