You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Michigan
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
R
Can't wait til Will Howard puts up 400 yards on these cheaters
Can't wait til Will Howard puts up 400 yards on these cheaters
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
R! In state complete in July.
We're coming like this soon, prove em wrong dawgThis R just gave me a lot of fkin motivation.
R! Finally updating my spreadsheet.
OOS R. Hope you get the dub @atriablack
Last edited:
IS R
D
deleted1167849
Fax, they gonna regret this in a few decades.
Anyone heard anything today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nvm I think it’s joever because only 3 were sent out today lmaoAnyone heard anything today?
Last year they sent some on Tuesday after MLK day. Do you think that is happening this year.Nvm I think it’s joever because only 3 were sent out today lmao
Congratulations!! When did you interview?Got the A today 🙂
12/14Congratulations!! When did you interview?
Jmc🐐🐐🐐2Got the A today 🙂
248pinkalicious
Full Member
+1 A
Deferred decision this AM. Interviewed 12/14.
Has Michigan sent out any waitlists thus far this cycle?
Yea they have. Source: me
Still holding out hope though
OOS pre-II R just now
10 interviews sent this day. I think they are doneRadio silence since Complete in July 🧐
OOS II complete 7/1
Haven’t applied to mich but don’t believe this guy. Very sketchy posting history and I suspect this is the same person who was lying before and deleted his account
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Future Dok
Full Member
Pre-II R this morning. Good luck to you all!
Aoso is sketchy bruh. 🫡🫡🫡🫡🥰🥰🥰🥰What is sketchy about my post history and what 😭
Nah he slipped up multiple times. He even said he got an II twice in here. Then, other homie saw him slip up in another thread. Maybe he didn't completely lie about all his IIs but he lied about enough.I low-key believed Aoso but now that they're gone maybe not LOL
D
deleted1157211
No way i missed all of that....the plot thickens.Nah he slipped up multiple times. He even said he got an II twice in here. Then, other homie saw him slip up in another thread. Maybe he didn't completely lie about all his IIs but he lied about enough.
And our research speculates the m_24 homie is the recarnation of aoso. Our results haven't indicated his account is significantly associated with aoso on multivariate analysis, but our univariable analysis shows quite a strong correlation. 🧐🧐🧐🧐No way i missed all of that....the plot thickens.
I feel vindicatedAnd our research speculates the m_24 homie is the recarnation of aoso. Our results haven't indicated his account is significantly associated with aoso on multivariate analysis, but our univariable analysis shows quite a strong correlation. 🧐🧐🧐🧐
Hey man you did most of the high quality research. I'll write the manuscript, but you get first author 🥰🥰I feel vindicated
Last edited:
Not the drama lol. I need Michigan to just drop me fr, this stringing along is not it
MSTP R today after pre-II WL
BetaBlockMyAnxiety
Full Member
OOS Pre II R! complete early August LM76
OOS Pre-II R as well.
+1 OOS pre-II R
Pre-II R. Which I was expecting, but, god, why string a girl along for that long? I was complete early august…
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
icedlatte123
Full Member
also got an A call today, interviewed 1/25 🙂 so grateful!