2023-2024 Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS R. Hope you get the dub @atriablack

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Care
Reactions: 6 users
R this morning :( good luck to you all!!

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pre-II R Thursday

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
IS R yesterday morning, complete mid-August

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Deferred decision this AM. Interviewed 12/14.

Has Michigan sent out any waitlists thus far this cycle?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
OOS Deferred this morning. Interviewed 12/14. Is this good or bad news? I tend to see anything that isn't an A as bad news.

OOS II complete 7/1

Haven’t applied to mich but don’t believe this guy. Very sketchy posting history and I suspect this is the same person who was lying before and deleted his account

• Wow
  • Hmm
Reactions: 4 users
I low-key believed Aoso but now that they're gone maybe not LOL
Nah he slipped up multiple times. He even said he got an II twice in here. Then, other homie saw him slip up in another thread. Maybe he didn't completely lie about all his IIs but he lied about enough.

• Haha
Nah he slipped up multiple times. He even said he got an II twice in here. Then, other homie saw him slip up in another thread. Maybe he didn't completely lie about all his IIs but he lied about enough.
No way i missed all of that....the plot thickens.

No way i missed all of that....the plot thickens.
And our research speculates the m_24 homie is the recarnation of aoso. Our results haven't indicated his account is significantly associated with aoso on multivariate analysis, but our univariable analysis shows quite a strong correlation. 🧐🧐🧐🧐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
And our research speculates the m_24 homie is the recarnation of aoso. Our results haven't indicated his account is significantly associated with aoso on multivariate analysis, but our univariable analysis shows quite a strong correlation. 🧐🧐🧐🧐
I feel vindicated

• Love
Not the drama lol. I need Michigan to just drop me fr, this stringing along is not it

Anyone still standing? AKA radio silence since dawn?

Pre-II R. Which I was expecting, but, god, why string a girl along for that long? I was complete early august…

• Care
I am still waiting for my pre-II R. :rolleyes:

• Wow
Got the call. OOS A today. LM 72, interviewed 25JAN

• Love
GOT THE A CALL! SCREAMING CRYING IM SO HAPPY?!
Interviewed 1/11

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Just got the call a few minutes ago!!! So incredibly grateful, interviewed 1/11 :)

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to those who received As!! I'm genuinely very excited for all of you but I also want to state on record that as someone who also interviewed on 1/25, my sanity has slipped a little :)

• Care
Such exciting news future doctors! CONGRATS!🎉🎉🎉🎉
Do they always call to give the goods news? Do they leave a message if you can't answer? Does an email also go out? Does the portal update?
Thanks for any answers😀

Such exciting news future doctors! CONGRATS!🎉🎉🎉🎉
Do they always call to give the goods news? Do they leave a message if you can't answer? Does an email also go out? Does the portal update?
Thanks for any answers😀
Unsure on the voicemail part because I picked up, but they told me the official email goes out tomorrow. My portal seems unchanged as of now