You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2023-2024 Michigan
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Anyone still not heard back and submit early? Do we have a chance or am I delulu
Submitted 7/7 and nothing. LM 76. If I get the II Monday and Michigan wins the natty the same day then it’s a sign
Wondering if anyone heard anything today?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Still nothing, guess it’s pretty early stillWondering if anyone heard anything today?
Interviews went out I guess cause they tweeted about it.Still nothing, guess it’s pretty early still
:/Interviews went out I guess cause they tweeted about it.
Does anyone know how many more interview invites they will send out? I thought I heard of a tracker somewhere
luckycharms!
Full Member
Dang :// waiting for the R at this point
Same hereDang :// waiting for the R at this point
Based on last years thread, there’s gonna be a huge R wave on Thursday. Im preparing myself for that, but fun to pretend we still got a chance before the official email
glickmaster2000
Full Member
+II, jaw dropped lmao
Congratulations. LM IS or OOS ? What time did you get the notification+II, jaw dropped lmao
Didn't know this was even an optionpre-II WL
How does a pre-II WL even happen lol i am so confused. i guess it means they will review the app again only after they made their final class and someone drops?Didn't know this was even an option
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pre-II wait-list for MSTP, complete 10/15
luckycharms!
Full Member
Is this only for MSTP? Never heard of this lol
Same never heard of it, might be MSTP specific.. Are you also regular MD applicant waiting for a pre-II decision?Is this only for MSTP? Never heard of this lol
luckycharms!
Full Member
yess I am 🥲Same never heard of it, might be MSTP specific.. Are you also regular MD applicant waiting for a pre-II decision?
How does a pre-II WL even happen lol i am so confused. i guess it means they will review the app again only after they made their final class and someone drops?
From the email it seems my application was competitive enough to warrant an interview but all the interview spots were full. The first wave of MSTP decisions are out so it's possible there might be cancellations.
So if I'm an MD applicant that hasn't heard back I am assuming I can 1) take the R basically and 2) don't have to worry about sending Mich FAFSA right?
isn't FAFSa due in like march anyway?So if I'm an MD applicant that hasn't heard back I am assuming I can 1) take the R basically and 2) don't have to worry about sending Mich FAFSA right?
Probably but I need to know fin aid and COA numbers before I can choose a place and with FAFSA already delayed this year I wanna submit is ASAP so I get my numbers back fast. I didn't know they had a 20 school limit so trying to figure out who I can safely leave off before I submitisn't FAFSa due in like march anyway?
I thought you couldn’t submit FAFSA until you knew you were accepted? I’m so confused!isn't FAFSa due in like march anyway?
Additional MSTP Pre-II waitlist info from the application status portal:From the email it seems my application was competitive enough to warrant an interview but all the interview spots were full. The first wave of MSTP decisions are out so it's possible there might be cancellations.
MSTP INTERVIEW WAITLIST - At this time we are unable to offer you an interview to the University of Michigan MSTP and we are placing you on the MSTP waitlist for interview. Our last interview dates are in mid-January. We often are able to offer additional interviews as the calendar approaches those dates.
I also submitted mine to schools that sent me IIs. Gotta get the bread ASAP in case you get acceptedMaybe that is the case I might be jumping the gun
That's what I'm thinking!!!I also submitted mine to schools that sent me IIs. Gotta get the bread ASAP in case you get accepted
Did you do the CSS profile for these schools too? Or are you waiting for decisions since it isn’t free like FAFSA?I also submitted mine to schools that sent me IIs. Gotta get the bread ASAP in case you get accepted
I started filling it out but then stopped when i saw it wasn't free lol. Also the schools that sent me As luckily just wanted the tax info through email instead.Did you do the CSS profile for these schools too? Or are you waiting for decisions since it isn’t free like FAFSA?
pre-II R a few minutes ago. knew it was coming but still :’)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
+1 just caught the R, was in my spam. Received it at 8:25 am estpre-II R a few minutes ago. knew it was coming but still :’)
+1 just caught the R, was in my spam. Received it at 8:25 am est
Your inbox was trying to protect you
LMFAOYour inbox was trying to protect you
Oos pre-ii R this morning. Glad I cheered for Washington last night.
Same pre-ii ROos pre-ii R this morning. Glad I cheered for Washington last night.
futuredoc17272278283
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R +1
luckycharms!
Full Member
r this morning 🫡 been a long run, good luck to everyone else waiting!!
Still nothing for me. Next Monday is probably the last chance right?
GodFirst07
Full Member
Is there a date by which all the Pre-II rejections are sent out? Just wondering if anyone has any idea.
Does anyone know if Mich accepts update letters? Couldn't find anywhere online. Thanks!
Edit: They do, through the portal. Leaving this for any future applicants with that question.
Edit: They do, through the portal. Leaving this for any future applicants with that question.
Last edited:
+1 Pre-II R
+1 Pre-II R
Nooo [emoji22]
Pre-II R, LM 72
Pre-II R!! LM 72 and complete 10/31 (lmao)
Good luck to everyone that's left!!
Good luck to everyone that's left!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone know if Monday is the last II day?
Still alive I guess. Complete in July
Finally got hit with the R, LM 74
glickmaster2000
Full Member
OOS, not sure what LM is hahaCongratulations. LM IS or OOS ? What time did you get the notification