2019-2020 Michigan

Started by PapaGuava
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The school I am interviewing at auto-invites everyone they consider to be in-state, so my anxiety is still pretty high. But I believe in all of us. <3
Fingers crossed for all of us. I'm hoping as a Florida resident, one of my state schools will give me some love early.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait so has anyone else gotten an II today or just that one guy?
No one else has, and the one that said they have has not followed up so Imma guess troll

271972
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I also have a 4.0/520+ and I'm IS. Radio silence here. In any case, I feel like their twitter would announce when they send out their first IIs. They're pretty open about this, based on their post history.
I'm not sure if I'm wrong here but I think I remember reading somewhere that people who are IS get interviewed later on? I might be mixing up schools though.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just waiting for that tweet: "On our first #UMichMedMonday, we offered 1 interview invite from 1 state and 1 undergraduate institution. See you next week! #UMichMedMondays"

I’m wondering if they just won’t do that anymore because someone from last year ruined it for us lol