2019-2020 Missouri - Columbia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Got the call today! Top third, out of state. Good luck to those still waiting!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Got an email on Thursday around 3 pm. Mid 3rd IS. 511 MCAT. Good luck to everyone still waiting!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Got an email on Thursday around 3 pm. Mid 3rd IS. 511 MCAT. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Middle third? Nice. Now I just need at least 40 more people to give up their spot and then there’d be a chance
#bottomthirdprobs
#notgonnahappen
#itsok

Just got the call! Top third, out of state.

Does anyone who's gotten off the WL know about aid and if you should hear back about it (including about the scholarship app) before you have to submit your deposit?

You Submit the deposit 1st. Then about a week or 2 later you get all the other stuff
Does anyone who's gotten off the WL know about aid and if you should hear back about it (including about the scholarship app) before you have to submit your deposit?

Sent from my SM-A530F using SDN mobile

Based on the fact that MU has already made offers to students on the middle third of the waitlist as of the end of April, how far do you think they will get this year? Do you think it might even dip into the last third?
I’m in the middle third, but I have some friends in the last third.

Accepted on 05/01/20, OOS.

Application complete on 9/26/19, Interviewed on 12/03/19. Was notified on 3/02/20 that I was placed in the top third of the waitlist.

Last edited:
Based on the fact that MU has already made offers to students on the middle third of the waitlist as of the end of April, how far do you think they will get this year? Do you think it might even dip into the last third?
I’m in the middle third, but I have some friends in the last third.

They haven't even gone through all of the 1st third before picking middle third students. Seems kinda random.

They haven't even gone through all of the 1st third before picking middle third students. Seems kinda random.

That’s odd. Perhaps this is because there are separate waitlists for IS and OOS students, and IS has gotten further down than OOS?

Has anyone heard anything? this thread has been awfully quiet the last couple weeks...

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything? this thread has been awfully quiet the last couple weeks...

It is my understanding that the Director of Admissions was out of the office all last week. Hopefully WL movement will start picking up soon.

Reactions: 2 users
Got accepted off the WL on May 8 (middle tier, IS) and turned down the offer last Friday.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users
I just withdrew my acceptance. It pains me to do it because the faculty and students were so great, but I know the seat will go to someone deserving. Good luck to everyone on the wait list, I hope you hear some good news soon.

Reactions: 2 users
I just withdrew my acceptance. It pains me to do it because the faculty and students were so great, but I know the seat will go to someone deserving. Good luck to everyone on the wait list, I hope you hear some good news soon.
Thank you for letting us know! Congrats on wherever you are choosing to go. Were you IS or OOS?

Im OOS. I interviewed late in the cycle. I believe I was part of the last cohort to interview or second to last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I wanted to share an update to give some more information about possible waitlist movement for those waiting and for future applicants to have a reference. I got accepted on Tuesday, but I withdrew my offer on Wednesday morning. OOS middle 1/3. Good luck to those still waiting! I know this has been such a stressful process for everyone, but I want to encourage you all to stick with it! You can do it!

Reactions: 3 users
Accepted yesterday afternoon! OOS, middle 1/3 of the waitlist.

Reactions: 1 users